PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Akram
13 August 2012, 05:44 PM
Hello I am Akram. I want to learn about Hinduism.

Eastern Mind
13 August 2012, 06:06 PM
Vannakkam Akram: Welcome to HDF. Go ahead and browse this site then. There is a whole lot of information on here and all over the internet, and in books. But if all that doesn't satisfy you, please go ahead and ask questions here.

What exactly has you interested in Hinduism?

Aum Namasivaya

Akram
13 August 2012, 08:24 PM
Vannakam (is that Hindu greeting?)
Thank you Eastern Mind. I have been browsing the forum for a while. I want to learn Hinduism because Allah doesn't satisfy me anymore. Allah looks like a deaf god who doesn't answer prayers. My Hindu friends seem to be at peace with their religion.

Shuddhasattva
13 August 2012, 11:07 PM
Namaste

Are you expecting prayers for material desires to be answered?

dhyandev
14 August 2012, 12:50 AM
Shuddhasattva Namaste

Are you expecting prayers for material desires to be answered?
I think he is.

akram bhai hindi samajhte ho?

Akram
14 August 2012, 08:56 PM
I think he is.

akram bhai hindi samajhte ho?

Jee hein.

Akram
14 August 2012, 09:01 PM
What exactly has you interested in Hinduism?

Aum Namasivaya

I am interested to know krsna. Is that the right spelling? I only read about him from Internet sites, mostly iskcon sites.

Allah is not answering my prayers and is too angry a god. I need help with my courses. my parents don't know that I am now a Hindu at heart.

ShivaFan
15 August 2012, 06:58 PM
Namaste Akram

I am a Shaiva (as in devotee of Shiva and Parvati), but from one other posting of yours as well as this introduction, I can see you love Krishna which is so wonderful you have found Hinduism! But just guessing, I will think perhaps Krishna "found you!" rather than just you finding Hinduism. One thing for sure that Krishna can give to you from your prayers is devotion to Deva which will give you so much happiness you cannot imagine. You will feel the love, one of the many paths of Hinduism among many is Bhakti Yoga which may be of interest and yearning of your soul.

But there are so many paths in Hinduism as there are so many different types of souls having different experiences. I am sure you will discover the answer to your prayers. 

Welcome!

Om Namah Sivaya