pretty nice forum

satay
09 April 2006, 09:22 AM
Namaste,
I am the host of www.hindu-forum.org and was invited here from
http://www.hindu-forum.org/viewtopic.php?p=1951#1951
pretty nice forum

namaste,
welcome to our forums and your kind words. If you haven't noticed already, we believe in ad free philosophy so therefore, there are no ads on the site and no spam. We are adding new features to the site regularly. Stay tuned for new and distinct look. If you have any suggestions please pm me or post in the feedback forum. Looking forward to more posts from you.

satay

Singhi Kaya
09 April 2006, 09:25 AM
Namaste vjfromgt,

Welcome.
I'm new here too, but there are some very knowledgeable people here - I already have benefited.

Singhi Kaya
09 April 2006, 09:26 AM
namaste,
Stay tuned for new and distinct look.

for how long?;)

satay
09 April 2006, 09:34 AM
for how long?;)

sorry...I know it has taken a little bit longer than I expected. All icons and images have to be modified and there are a lot of them. I have hired a professional designer for this but it's taking a bit longer than I thought. Hoefully we will have it this week.

sorry about the delay.
satay

Gill Harley
09 April 2006, 11:19 AM
sorry...I know it has taken a little bit longer than I expected. All icons and images have to be modified and there are a lot of them. I have hired a professional designer for this but it's taking a bit longer than I thought. Hoefully we will have it this week.

sorry about the delay.
satay

Satay - no apologies needed! You are doing a fantastic job!

Hi Vjfromgt! I look forward to having many discussions with you!

Saraswati
11 April 2006, 02:40 PM
Namaste to all... it's nice to see sooo many of my old CF friends here! Satay, keep up the great work with this forum.. looking forward in chating with every one...

And thank's Sunil for putting me on to this site~

:)

satay
11 April 2006, 02:45 PM
Namaste to all... it's nice to see sooo many of my old CF friends here! Satay, keep up the great work with this forum.. looking forward in chating with every one...

Hey!

Nice to see you here saraswati...long time no see (I mean meet...well, you know what I mean):D

Please join us in some discussions.

satay
ps: thanks sunil...where is indianx and vedickings?

Saraswati
11 April 2006, 02:48 PM
Will do!.... we'll be chatting again!~

Eternal Law
12 April 2006, 09:32 AM
Namaste vjfromgt :)

Namaste Saraswati and Welcome!

Sunil here :)

For those CF friends who don't know , i am Rahul from CF.

Singhi Kaya
12 April 2006, 10:24 AM
What is CF?
Dominant theme in google seems to be Cystic Fibrosis.

Eternal Law
12 April 2006, 10:29 AM
CF is a Christian forum, http://www.christianforums.com/f76-non-christian-religion.html.

Some members here regularly visit that forum to answer questions of serious seekers, to kick anti-hindus and sometimes for time pass :rolleyes:

Singhi Kaya
12 April 2006, 12:37 PM
looks funky.

Sudarshan
04 September 2006, 09:03 AM
Will do!.... we'll be chatting again!~

Where is Sarasvati nowadays? Did not see her on any forum for a long time...