PDA

View Full Version : Buddha is starting the battle?

Singhi Kaya
09 April 2006, 12:08 PM
... well maybe, a wishful thinking. But such stories does fill the heart with expectation and joy.

Buddha Maitreya and General Hanuman - destruction of Barbarians (http://www.doncroner.com/2005/11/nepal-mongolia-shambhala-endgame.html)

- an old new item though

Vajradhara
28 July 2006, 12:05 AM
Namaste Singhi,

thank you for the post.

nope, not Buddha Maitreya :)

one wonders why so many beings are thought to be this particular Buddha when none, and i mean none, of the conditions that would be prevalent on this world system are here.

for instance, in the prophecy about Buddha Maitreya it is said that there will be a Chakravatin in India. last i checked, there isn't one.. India is actually a democracy! leaving that aside, we get to the more difficult bits to reconcile such as the teaching that states that human beings life spans will be reduced to about 10 years due to the moral decay of human society and, when this happens, humans will change their ways and their life spans will increase. they will increase to a whopping 80,000 years!

last i checked, nobody was living much past 120 or so :)

further, when Buddha Maitreya arises, the world will be peaceful and in a high moral state. the humans will only suffer three illnesses, hunger, old age and death. that's it. last i checked, there are plenty of illnesses out there that have little to do with hunger or old age.

in short the conditions for the next arising of a Buddha are simply not present. not to mention that this current Turning of the Wheel will persist for about another 2,500 years until the Sembelance Dharma will be in place.

metta,

~v