PDA

View Full Version : Anirudh!

Anirudh
04 October 2012, 09:43 AM
Dear HDF,

Thanks for the membership and warm Namashkaar to every one!

Introducing myself is one among the many things i am not good at, hence kindly bare with me!

In my quest to understand myself and the world around me turned into an atheist during early teen. Few academical setbacks forced me to retreat but those knee-jerk reactions were not strong enough to hold me for long.

As i grew up always observed a sinner and a saint trying endlessly to empower each other, nevertheless life was fluid until stumbled upon a beautiful friend in my midlife. Obviously events that had unfolded in the past were all pre-designed just like me stepping into HDF today.

I fancy imprisoning unnameable thoughts deep inside my grey-cells and sincerely hope to share with the forum when i can't hold them for long.

Best Regards

Anirudh

ShivaFan
05 October 2012, 06:31 PM
Namaste Anirudh

Very nice introduction, thank you for sharing it with everyone. I look forward to your thoughts and experiences in Hinduism. There is also a great library available on the forum, and also take a look at some of the sacred text libraries other members have collected and shared. I am looking forward to your postings.

Om Namah Sivaya

Anirudh
07 October 2012, 05:42 AM
Dear Shiva Fan,

Thank you very much for the motivation and library link.

Best Regards
Anirudh