PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mahalaya 2012

ShivaFan
14 October 2012, 08:21 PM
Namaste

I just received a phone call that today is Mahalaya in Bengal (also Bihar and Nepal). Happy Mahalaya, all glories to Mother Durga. Durga will come on a vehicle, how She comes has meaning. For example if She comes on Horse and the priests clarify, it could predict war, and so on. Direct communications to Bengal are being made to determine when the nature of Her Arrival is documented, and I will let you know or if you already know then share it with us.

This day is also associated with when Ram worshipped Durga before facing Ravan.

Jai Mother, watch over Your children, you are the Great Goddess.

Om Namah Sivaya

ShivaFan
14 October 2012, 08:59 PM
Namaste

I am getting conflicting information. I just got a call that said Her arrival is by Elephant. So this was good news to me. But I was told they are saying the prediction is a flood is coming. This struck me as odd, so I checked the Internet which says She comes on Elephant which means good crops, bye leaves by palanquin which means epidemic.

So one side of Bengalis say overall, a flood is coming. I hope epidemic is wrong. Jai Shitala Devi. Jai Durga Ma.

Om Namah Shivaya.

Jodhaa
14 October 2012, 09:08 PM
Thank you for keeping us updated, ShivaFan. But if I may ask, how do the Bengalis judge the manner of Durga's arrival? What signs are they reading?

Peace!

ShivaFan
14 October 2012, 09:41 PM
Namaste
I just spoke to the Mother Matriarch on my wife's side, she said it is all good news and big benefit is coming due to the Elephant. She said it s determined by the Khon, which has to do with Durga as bride and Jyotish science so the Khon is that She comes by Elephant. I dared not ask her or say I do not know what is Khon.

Jai Durga Ma

http://mahashaktiashram.com/music/13%20Durga%20Saptshati-mp3-Tr.02-Chapt-13.mp3

Brishti
14 October 2012, 09:55 PM
Happy Mahalaya to you all!

dhyandev
15 October 2012, 08:30 AM
Namaste

For example if She comes on Horse and the priests clarify, it could predict war, and so on.

This is true,it also means there will be blood on roads.In 2009 all the blueline buses in delhi suddenly started crushing people under there wheels.@ that time it was predicted the Maa would come on horse

shian
15 October 2012, 10:56 PM
Happy begining of Navaratri today ! ( Indonesian time now oct 16 , 2012 )