PDA

View Full Version : A Humble Request!!

Anirudh
23 October 2012, 08:33 PM
Dear All,

Pranaam....

A time for celebration,
A time for victory of good over bad,
A time when world see the example of power of good.
Let us continue the same “true” spirit.
Blessing of Dussehra.

I happen to read the legacy of our nation drafted in a spreadsheet from this forum. In comparison, Today I see our brothers and sisters live like worms under the clutches of invaders and corrupt leaders.

I take this year's Vijaya Dasami as an opportunity to make a humble request to every one this world who believe Mera Bhaarat Mahaan.

My Guru in one of his lectures had said, our wish will become a command to the universe provided it is genuine and we are perseverant.

Lets all do our tiny bit in what ever possible little ways that our Maathru Bhoomi regain her lost glory.

Special Thanks to Dhyan Dev for highlighting the reference of "Maathru Bhoomi and our responsibilities" in our scriptures .....

Jai Maa Bhaarathi.....

ShivaFan
12 November 2012, 12:40 AM
Namaste

No glory is ever lost but just like the grooves in a record contain the sound and is revealed when the needle of the record player is placed upon the groove of the record and the salvo is heard, so the Glory of Mother India is in every stone, every tree and river, it is in the temples and in the Murti. Some may not see or hear right now, but they will. It is only time, like the time it takes the record to turn one time around at 33 and one third speed, when the needle touches the very stones of Mother India then Her call to all children is heard very loud.

Jai Hind!

Om Namah Sivaya

Anirudh
16 November 2012, 11:44 AM
Namaste Shiva Fan,

I might sound pessimistic. If you had visited India recently (in the past 3 or 4 years) you ll agree with me that if the present condition continues for a decade then there won't be needle, record and record player to play.

Hinduism in India is on its pyre waiting to be lit and there are plenty of PSEUDO secular people to do the honors :mad:

ShivaFan
16 November 2012, 07:44 PM
Namaste Anirudh

It will be Hindus such as yourself that will make the difference. Yes, Kali Yug is getting worse, but we have seen Mother India going through invasions by others such as Muslims and such, but She is Eternal as you know, Her very soil is Sanatana Dharma. She is the Mother for all regarding religion, the very Mother of Religion itself. The world cannot exist without it's Mother. So if She is not there as Mother, then that will be the end. But the Devas and Devi are there to make the difference, the secularists do not have that.

Om Namah Sivaya

Anirudh
22 November 2012, 03:37 AM
Namaste Shiva Fan,

Apologies for the delay in reply but the delay was intentional. Your views in one or other form reminds my purpose. I had to start, but wasn't sure about how. Incidentally news about Kasab's hanging influenced me, and then this reply.