PDA

View Full Version : Missing sarabhanga

satay
11 February 2007, 03:54 PM
namaste,

I know you are on yatra but just wanted to write this message here to say that I have been missing you a great deal.

Whereever you are, I know the vibration will reach you...

yajvan
11 February 2007, 08:47 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~

namaste,

I know you are on yatra but just wanted to write this message here to say that I have been missing you a great deal.

Whereever you are, I know the vibration will reach you...
Namaste,

Yes, this is true. Sarabhanga adds great value and relevence to HDF. We are in hopes your path is smooth, your sadhana is silent and filled with Bhagavan.

Agni, be to us easy of access, as is a father to his son; be ever present with us for our good - Rik Ved 1.1.9

Agnideva
12 February 2007, 08:46 AM
Namaste.

I've never had the pleasure of exchanging messages with Sarabhanga-ji, but I love his previous posts (here and in other forums). Is he on a pilgrimage at the Ardh Kumbh Mela festival currently? If so, then the festival ends at the end of this month. Hopefully, we'll see Sarabhanga-ji return next month (?) :)

A.

saidevo
12 February 2007, 09:54 AM
Namaste.

We really miss the finality with which he answers questions and clears doubts, with profuse quotes and Sanskrit text. He has been quite an inspiration and a role model. Hope he will be back here to guide us all soon.

satay
12 February 2007, 11:38 AM
namaste all,
sarabhanga is away for atleast six months!

satay
03 July 2007, 10:36 AM
Namaskar!

To let everyone know, sri sarabhanga is back (as you noticed from his recent post) on HDF!

Welcome back!!

sarabhanga
06 July 2007, 08:40 PM
Namaste All,

Thanks for your kind comments.

And yes, I was at the Allahabad Kumbha Mela from start to finish, then walking to Varanasi for the “after-mela” mela (including Shivratri and Holi), and then direct from Kashi to Guptakashi and (joining the Kedarnath devata on route from its winter abode) up to Kedarnath for the season opening.