PDA

View Full Version : Ajmal Kasab meets his maker - FINALLY!

wundermonk
20 November 2012, 11:42 PM
Ajmal Kasab hanged (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Ajmal-Kasab-hanged-at-Yerwada-Jail-in-Pune-at-730am/articleshow/17303820.cms).

The slaughterer of Hindus has been sent to meet his maker Allah for doing Allah's bidding - slaughter non-Muslims wherever and whenever you find them.

May Allah grant him bountiful houris with large breasts to make his stay comfortable in Jannat.

Ameen.

Equinox
21 November 2012, 12:23 AM
Vannakkam Wundermonk

Isn't he one of those IDIOTIC IDIOTS who bombed the Taj Palace Hotel in Mumbai?

Goodness me!

I'm glad and happy to hear this. The only Malaysian killed in that attack was a very distant relative of mine (it's a huge network of relatives and clans here).

Her parents residence is a few lanes away from mine and located in the same residential area. That is where her funeral took place.

http://www.thenutgraph.com/mumbai-terrorist-victim-hemalatha-funeral-dec-three/

She left 2 young children behind. We still can't believe what happened. She left for a business meeting and her life had to end there in the hands of these irresponsible, uncivilised, selfish idiots. Her fourth death anniversary will be taking place soon.

Now at least we can get some closure. I'm most happy that he was hanged. This is great news.

I don't want to curse and all that, I'm not used to it, but being a distant relative of an innocent victim myself, and witnessing what her family went through, I sure hope he ROTS IN HELL.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Anirudh
21 November 2012, 07:22 AM
Jai Maa Bhaarathi!!

wundermonk
24 November 2012, 10:16 AM
The only Malaysian killed in that attack was a very distant relative of mine (it's a huge network of relatives and clans here).

Ahh...extremely sorry to hear this. This just goes to show that no one is safe from the clutches of Mohammedan terrorism.

Equinox
25 November 2012, 01:40 AM
Vannakkam Wundermonk

Ahh...extremely sorry to hear this. This just goes to show that no one is safe from the clutches of Mohammedan terrorism.

She wasn't the first, but I definitely hope the last to be a victim of these Muslim terrorists.

One of those killed in the July 7th 2005 London bombings, Shyanuja Niroshini Parathasangary, as well as one of the 3 Malaysians killed in the September 11th 2001 World Trade Center attack, Vijayashanker Paramsothy, are both related to me, though distantly through marriage.

Strange right? It's a small but well-connected community here. Everybody is either related to each other by blood or by marriage.

I never knew any of them personally, but from what my relatives (who are also their relatives), say, they were definitely awesome people who would be cherished.

Aum Namah Shivaya

PARAM
25 November 2012, 07:29 PM
Ajmal Kasab was not hanged, Kasab is believed to be alive, or he died only of dengue. There are enough proofs that he was not hanged.

Some very important proofs -

Kasab was ill with Dengue, and according to the Law unhealthy man cannot be hanged.

Home Minister Shinde has refused to name the hangman, and according to Maharashtra CM Chavan, Kasab was hanged by congress workers. While Jail official SP Pradyuman said Kasab died of dengue.

According to Shinde, only Pakistan was informed about Kasab's hanging, and Indians including PM, President and Sonia come to know thins only in TV. (Good Joke, Shinde now take orders from Pakistan, or Sonia was unaware of Kasab's hanging by congress workers, or they are taking the credit of mosquito)

Somebody in death row cannot be pushed ahead of others, Kasab's number to the gallows was 17, and Afzal Guru was at number 12.

When a culprit is hanged, his body is send to his community, cremating a dead body inside government and judicial place is never permitted. This is suspicious how can terrorist Kasab's body is cremated inside jail, when government itself is involved in forcible land grabbing.

Nobody from the victims and their family watched Kasab's hanging, and even Kasab's lawyer was not informed, when a culprit's lawyer is legal person to be informed about capital punishment. There was no photo or video recording, so what is the proof of Kasab's hanging?

Rope for capital punishment in India is provided only by Buxar central jail (Bihar) and no rope was sent for Kasab's handing, so was Kasab hanged on cobweb?

There is much more, and biggest possibility is that, Kasab is alive with the help of congress. Now appointment of Asif Ibrahim, a Terrorist with ISI links as New IB Chief, also proves that Congress is helping terrorists.

philosoraptor
28 November 2012, 12:19 PM
Ajmal Kasab hanged (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Ajmal-Kasab-hanged-at-Yerwada-Jail-in-Pune-at-730am/articleshow/17303820.cms).

The slaughterer of Hindus has been sent to meet his maker Allah for doing Allah's bidding - slaughter non-Muslims wherever and whenever you find them.

May Allah grant him bountiful houris with large breasts to make his stay comfortable in Jannat.

Ameen.

I think he would be meeting Yamaraaja instead, who is not his maker. :-)