PDA

View Full Version : I am back...my apologise...and my vow

orlando
23 November 2012, 04:55 AM
Namaste!

I decided to come back because this forum is a great treasure of knowledge.

I apologize to those I offended in my departure thread and to people whose feelings I have hurted by posting those christian pictures.

I also take vow to talk only about sanatana-dharma related topics in this forum.

Hare Krishna,
Orlando.

devotee
23 November 2012, 05:24 AM
Nice to see you back, Orlando ! :)

OM

yajvan
23 November 2012, 11:12 AM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

I apologize to those I offended ....
Happy to have you return.

We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it - Abe Lincoln, 16th President of the United States

praṇām

satay
23 November 2012, 12:51 PM
namaste Orlando,
Welcome back.

Eastern Mind
23 November 2012, 03:55 PM
Vannakkam: Welcome back. :)

Aum Namasivaya

Ramakrishna
23 November 2012, 04:17 PM
Namaste and welcome back, Orlando.

Jai Govinda

ShivaFan
23 November 2012, 08:52 PM
Namaste Orlando
Of course you are back! Who can stay away?

I know you never "left" Hinduism even if you took some time off from the forum.

But it is like I always say from observation, no one ever leaves Hinduism. Even the ones who say they have, only wait. They always come back. Even those who left to be a Buddhist, or a Christian.

Like someone I met in 1974. He said he quit Hinduism Then one day, 20 years later, there he is at a park in SF, at a Ratha Yatra Festival. No one can live, once your have made the friends of the devotees of Lord Shiva, Mother Shakti, Lord Krishna, our Raja Ram, Hanuman, Muruga, the Supreme Brahman, Ishwara, Narayana, Nandi, the Mother of all Worlds Parvati... you will always think of the devotees, and you come back, even if your head is bowed with shame or embarrassment...There are no friends like a devotee in all the 14 worlds.

... and of course, watching is Ganesh who is always the First...
... you always come back. You never left.

Today I think of Skanda Mata Devi. She holds a Divine Child in Her lap.

Om Namah Sivaya

PARAM
24 November 2012, 02:10 AM
I am a little back, but NO APOLOGIES, I am here to hitback

(expect those Dharmik who felt I left wrongly, my apologies only for them)

My friends in VHP, RSS, Bajrang Dal encouraged me, but it was a new left wing youths who are Hindu by heart and want a tit for tat to Malecchas and Asuras with their non communist and pro Hindu left view.

Ganeshprasad
24 November 2012, 07:10 AM
Pranam

Welcome back

Jai Shree Krishna

satay
24 November 2012, 10:57 AM
Namaste Orlando, Param
I can't remember when you 'left' HDF but please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum by clicking the FAQ section. The rules have been updated.

Thank you.

orlando
24 November 2012, 11:09 AM
Namaste Satay.

I just finished to read the new updates rules.
Thanks for informing me about that.

Regards,
Orlando.

PARAM
25 November 2012, 07:40 PM
I can't remember when you 'left' HDF
When you threatened me, no threats are accepted, and never acceptable from a Hindu heart.

please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum by clicking the FAQ section. The rules have been updated.

Outdated product under new expiry date?

I take rules from Vedas, Upnishads, Shastras and other Dharma Grantham. Man made rules are not for hardcore Hindus.

Thank you.

You deleted my previous threads, including ....Allah's
अगर अल्लाह सूअर से भी गन्दा रहता है, तो हम क्या करें इसका?
केवल edit करके लिख देते "don't copy allah, smoking is injurious to health"

satay
26 November 2012, 12:38 AM
Namaste Param,

When you threatened me, no threats are accepted, and never acceptable from a Hindu heart.

I don't know what you are talking about. I never threaten anyone let alone a member of hdf.

Outdated product under new expiry date?

I take rules from Vedas, Upnishads, Shastras and other Dharma Grantham. Man made rules are not for hardcore Hindus.

I don't follow what you are saying.

Quite simply if you post on hdf you must follow its rules. From what you are saying it looks like this will be a problem for you.
Therefore, all your posts will now go to the moderation queue instead of going directly to the forum.

You deleted my previous threads, including ....Allah's
अगर अल्लाह सूअर से भी गन्दा रहता है, तो हम क्या करें इसका?
केवल edit करके लिख देते "don't copy allah, smoking is injurious to health"

Again, I have no clue what you are going on about.

I don't know what your agenda on hdf is but enjoy your stay and follow the posting rules just like other Hdf members do. If you can't do that you will be redirected out of hdf. Don't take that as a threat, that's a fact.

Thank you for your understanding.

PARAM
26 November 2012, 11:05 AM
I don't know what you are talking about. I never threaten anyone let alone a member of hdf.
Maybe you forget, ok never mind, if you forget then I forget it.

I don't follow what you are saying.

Quite simply if you post on hdf you must follow its rules. From what you are saying it looks like this will be a problem for you.
Therefore, all your posts will now go to the moderation queue instead of going directly to the forum.

A Hindu website MUST follow Hindu rules, as an Admin you can make any change any time, but as a Hindu I will keep myself only to Hinduism, who cares moderation. But I don't mind if Yajvan is moderating my posts.

Again, I have no clue what you are going on about.

I don't know what your agenda on hdf is but enjoy your stay and follow the posting rules just like other Hdf members do. If you can't do that you will be redirected out of hdf. Don't take that as a threat, that's a fact.

Thank you for your understanding.

My agenda? I know only one double rule - Always Pro Hindu and strictly No to anti-Hindu.

P.S.
You deleted Allah thread, didn't you?:cool1:
Oh I know Painting/photgraphy is haram in Islam, but not prohibited in Hinduism.

satay
26 November 2012, 11:49 PM
Namaste,

A Hindu website MUST follow Hindu rules, as an Admin you can make any change any time, but as a Hindu I will keep myself only to Hinduism, who cares moderation. But I don't mind if Yajvan is moderating my posts.

My agenda? I know only one double rule - Always Pro Hindu and strictly No to anti-Hindu.

P.S.
You deleted Allah thread, didn't you?:cool1:
Oh I know Painting/photgraphy is haram in Islam, but not prohibited in Hinduism.

Please follow HDF rules when posting on this forum. If you have a question about a rule please message me. If this will be a problem for you I advise you not to post on HDF as it would just waste everyone's time. There is no honor in leaving the forum in disgrace.

There are multiple mods on this site. You do not get to choose which mod moderates your posts. That said, one of the other mods confirms deleting the thread you are harping on about. I don't know what the thread was about but assuming it was nonsense or against the rules of this site thus rightfully deleted.

Another piece of advice, it is easy enough to open and start a new forum. I encourage you to start your own forum and create your own rules there instead of trying to change HDF. I can help you set one up if you would like. Internet can definitely use more hindu forums especially that will follow rules directly from the Vedas and sastra and will not be man made.

Good luck.

PARAM
27 November 2012, 10:44 AM
----------------
Ok I will message you when there is any problem, but you hardly work out.

My time in any Hindu forum or any site is for and with Hindus and Hinduism, nothing is to waste.