PDA

View Full Version : Annoying chilli problem

IcyCosmic
01 December 2012, 01:01 PM
So I come from a family where my father is an absolute chilli nutter, so my mother had to naturally adapt. It would be normal for him to want heat over flavour. Anyway, something has been bugging me as of recent. Whenever I eat chilli since the last year I get an immense itching on my scalp, and its annoying as hell. Even chilli that I consider light. I can eat this chilli no problem, it has zero effect on my tongue. I could normally eat chilli 50x more potent. Could this have to any corellation to me having a naturally high body temperature? Any tips on how I can stop this? Le thanks.

Gaurapriya
02 January 2013, 12:32 PM
So I come from a family where my father is an absolute chilli nutter, so my mother had to naturally adapt. It would be normal for him to want heat over flavour. Anyway, something has been bugging me as of recent. Whenever I eat chilli since the last year I get an immense itching on my scalp, and its annoying as hell. Even chilli that I consider light. I can eat this chilli no problem, it has zero effect on my tongue. I could normally eat chilli 50x more potent. Could this have to any corellation to me having a naturally high body temperature? Any tips on how I can stop this? Le thanks.

You might want to check out what your dosha is. There are many websites dedicated to discovering your body type, or dosha, and that will help you determine what kind of foods will be helpful or harmful to your bodily constitution. :)

For example, you may be a pitta, which means that foods in pitta mode would be terrible for you. Rather, you could eat foods that are cooler in nature, such as yogourt or milk.

Good luck with your dietary peculiarity!

Hare Krishna!

IcyCosmic
17 February 2013, 06:09 AM
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks Gaura. I remember a aunt telling me I have a high pitta, and I have a very high body temperature, I don't require clothing where others feel cold.

Though I've never had this issue before? It's at the point where I can't eat much chilli without my scalp going insane. & chilli is a potent part of our diet! D: