PDA

View Full Version : Shri Surya Narayan Mandir

Ramakrishna
16 December 2012, 12:32 AM
Sita Ram,

There are two branches of this Shri Surya Narayan Mandir in the United States. One is in New York and the other in Florida. These are notable because I have heard that these are the only two Surya temples in North America.

I first went to the Florida temple in June for my brother's engagement ceremony, and next week he will be getting married there. It is a very beautiful North Indian style temple. They also have a well-maintained website: http://www.shrisuryanarayanmandir.org/
There are pictures and other information on the website, and I will try to take some nice pictures when I am there next week.

Jai Sri Ram

Equinox
16 December 2012, 12:50 AM
Vannakkam

Sita Ram,

There are two branches of this Shri Surya Narayan Mandir in the United States. One is in New York and the other in Florida. These are notable because I have heard that these are the only two Surya temples in North America.

I first went to the Florida temple in June for my brother's engagement ceremony, and next week he will be getting married there. It is a very beautiful North Indian style temple.

Jai Sri Ram

That's good to know. Sun temples seem to have lots of energy and vibration in them and the temple looks great. :)

The mention of your brother's wedding reminds me that the wedding season is back with more weddings than ever. Yesterday alone I attended 3 weddings, all in a single day. And there's 1 almost every other week. Gosh!

Aum Namah Shivaya