PDA

View Full Version : New Look for my Hinduism Blog, Light Club

Webimpulse
05 January 2013, 05:26 PM
Namaste all,

I was hoping to have your help in providing feedback for my Hinduism blog, which hopefully you all know as Light Club (http://light-club.blogspot.com). At the advice of forumite Jeffery D. Long (thank you, by the way :D ), I made some changes to it that I hope do two things:

Convey the topic of my blog better (I chose an elephant as the background image to get across my devotion for Lord Ganesha, since this is a Hinduism blog).
Make the blog look cooler and more readable in general.So please take the time to look at this blog and provide feedback. I'm not looking to advertise this blog in any way or drive away traffic from these forums; if this is considered an advertising thread, then mods, feel free to lock it. I mean no malicious intent.

penguin10916
05 January 2013, 07:29 PM
Eh, I like the blog from what I've read... but since it's called "Light Club," I think a theme of lighter colors would be more effective. Also, is there a way to increase spacing with the type to help make the longer posts easier to read?

Viraja
06 January 2013, 12:45 PM
Namaste,

In my personal opinion, the Black background acts on and supresses the fine lines of the elephant skin, maybe a lighter Brown/Tan/Dark Grey background with Black letters will suit the motive?