PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

Sahasranama
12 January 2013, 04:51 AM
1) The signature images are not being displayed.

2) I cannot edit old posts, I have made some spelling errors I'd like to correct.

Webimpulse
12 January 2013, 12:07 PM
I see your signature image just fine...maybe it's your forum settings?

McKitty
12 January 2013, 12:42 PM
Vanakkam,

Same here, I see perfectly your signature and the other's :0
Did you tried going on the forum with a different web bowser ?

Aum Namah Shivaya

Sahasranama
12 January 2013, 12:44 PM
I didn't realise, but my account was temporarily moderated.

Jeffery D. Long
12 January 2013, 02:07 PM
Not only is your signature imagery visible, it is exceptionally beautiful and a joy to behold. I only hope you don't change it now that I've said that! :)

ShivaFan
13 January 2013, 10:17 AM
Namaste Sahasranama

I love your graphics you have at the bottom of your posts - they are like a footnote of color across the body of the bottom of your post. I am curious, how do you do this? Is this a link to an HTML path? Or did you upload a graphic? I used a graphic but the maximum size I can upload is 100 x 100 (but not thin but wide one's like what you have).

Om Namah Sivaya

Sahasranama
13 January 2013, 10:21 AM
Namaste Sahasranama

I love your graphics you have at the bottom of your posts - they are like a footnote of color across the body of the bottom of your post. I am curious, how do you do this? Is this a link to an HTML path? Or did you upload a graphic? I used a graphic but the maximum size I can upload is 100 x 100 (but not thin but wide one's like what you have).

Om Namah Sivaya

I made the signature with MS paint and uploaded it on imageshack.us. I used codes with the link in my signature.

ShivaFan
13 January 2013, 10:27 AM
Great idea! Thank you so much!