PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini Issues

Who am i
06 March 2013, 12:59 AM
Hi

Im 29m from chennai.I follow Bhakthi yoga and do japa regularly.For last couple of months,whenever i close my eyes, i see bright lights .Along with came is head pain in back of head,tremors in body. It seems kundalini got activated accidently and im finding it difficult now.Whenever i concentrate god during japa,my kundalini arises and i cant lower them easily.Is there anyone in south india/chennai who can teach me techniques to lower the kundalini and activate my lower chakras.i hav lost couple of kgs and my body is getting weaker.

Whenever kundalni arises,i try to mediate on muladhara chakra but it gives temporary relief only.

shiv.somashekhar
06 March 2013, 12:02 PM
Hi

Im 29m from chennai.I follow Bhakthi yoga and do japa regularly.For last couple of months,whenever i close my eyes, i see bright lights and some unclear images ( i cant recognise what it is ).Along with came is head pain in back of head,tremors in body. It seems kundalini got activated accidently and im finding it difficult now.Whenever i concentrate god during japa,my kundalini arises and i cant lower them easily.Is there anyone in south india/chennai who can teach me techniques to lower the kundalini and activate my lower chakras.i hav lost couple of kgs and my body is getting weaker.

Whenever kundalni arises,i try to mediate on muladhara chakra but it gives temporary relief only.

Don't assume things. Go see a doctor immediately.

Believer
06 March 2013, 06:12 PM
Namaste,

I would recommend consulting mulla HawaaBaaz for this issue. He has a unique way of shaking Kundalini out of its slumber and make it behave properly. I too had to see him few times about similar problems. And he has never failed me so far. Jai mulla HawaaBaaz.

Pranam.

Who am i
06 March 2013, 09:19 PM
Hi Believer,

Thanks,but i dont know where he stays.Can you give me his address or contact number.

Thanks

Ra K Sankar
07 March 2013, 08:55 AM
Namaste

Why do you say Kundalini has got awakened in you ?
There are strange things and one must be sure before one proceeds.
At any rate, if you tell me the exact experiences, it will be good.
What you must not do now is Pranayama.

Regards
Ra K Sankar

Eastern Mind
07 March 2013, 06:35 PM
I feel most of those who are in this forum are experts in kundalni awakening and hence posted here.

Vannakkam: Not me. Sorry. But if I had these symptoms, I'd stop doing all of it.

Aum Namasivaya

Believer
07 March 2013, 09:54 PM
Namaste,

I had my Kundalini removed surgically when I had my egotistocology operation done.

Pranam.

hanumanrij
08 March 2013, 12:42 AM
namaste, Believer

lol

love this...

sri ram ji

Necromancer
09 March 2013, 05:45 PM
Namaste

Why do you say Kundalini has got awakened in you ?
There are strange things and one must be sure before one proceeds.
At any rate, if you tell me the exact experiences, it will be good.
What you must not do now is Pranayama.

Regards
Ra K Sankar
Namaste.

I must agree with this.

It is best to get checked out by a doctor immediately (as stated above) to eliminate any underlying organic cause of your distress before you proceed.

If Kundalini has been awakened and travelled up Ida or Pingala, you must do corresponding pranayamas to rectify the problem.

Sleeping on your right side...alternate nostril breathing and such may assist you, but discontinue your meditation, take light food like kichari (dhall and rice) with yoghurt, take cool showers and pray to your ishwara to assist you.

This is why forced awakening is never a good idea and you must perform such austerities under the guide of a reputable teacher.

Unfortunately, living in Australia (as I do) I cannot help you find such an enlightened personage.

The only other advice I can offer you, is to read up and study the books printed by Pt. Gopi Krishna:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopi_Krishna_(yogi)

Good luck and god bless you.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Ra K Sankar
06 April 2013, 10:20 PM
Namaste

Experience of vibrations in the head do imply a rising of the serpent force.
Drawing the emotions and reasoning to the centre auto-controls the serpent.
Equanimity, equanimity, equanimity, equanimity,equanimity, equanimity...

Best wishes
Ra K Sankar

MarkMe
19 May 2013, 08:57 AM
Hi,
In 2007, I had some interesting symptoms that I believe were caused by anxiety. When I would get to a hypnagogic state (halfway between waking and dreaming), one of the things that happened was that my head would vibrate so fast that is made sound. I was also dealing with bouts of high head temperatures. These things had me quite scared.

The reason why I believe it was anxiety is because I discovered a deeply-seeded old fear and routed it out. After that, it seems that these symptoms went away - I have not experienced them since.

Perhaps I am wrong. "Extreme Anxiety" is capable of producing a wild array of symptoms, and I think fear can/will affect the ability for energy to flow in the body.

Anima Deorum
23 July 2013, 08:58 PM
Hi

Im 29m from chennai.I follow Bhakthi yoga and do japa regularly.For last couple of months,whenever i close my eyes, i see bright lights .Along with came is head pain in back of head,tremors in body. It seems kundalini got activated accidently and im finding it difficult now.Whenever i concentrate god during japa,my kundalini arises and i cant lower them easily.Is there anyone in south india/chennai who can teach me techniques to lower the kundalini and activate my lower chakras.i hav lost couple of kgs and my body is getting weaker.

Namaste Who Am I,

And thank you for sharing your experience honestly. I also suggest that you see a licensed medical doctor to rule out some potential physical causes. That is my only suggestion.

My own experience with yogic meditation has been similar, but without the weight loss and head pain (although headaches are frequent, but without pain: mine bring more of a throbbing sensation). It did not take long before my meditation was full of spectacular visions and ecstatic sensations. I do not use drugs or alcohol and do not have a history of visual or auditory “hallucinations.”

Western psychiatry has a slew of speculative theories regarding dissociation and psychosomatic experiences. The closer their observations come to touching on spiritual matters, the more confused and contentious these doctors become. My hope rests in the living spirit of the Gods—not in the arguments of men.

Here is a link on kundalini imbalance as related to yoga practice (I have been using these methods):

http://aypsite.com/69.html

Jai Krishna

SuryaVedanta754
09 August 2013, 12:40 AM
the Kundalini awakes when the body is purified and filled with light. The opposite of this light is, in fact, sloth.

So, we can make the body more "dense" and less filled with light by sleeping engaging in some sloth.

That simply means sleeping more, eating more, and being a little lazy.

Also, disengaging from the meditation practice itself for a time.

This might start to calm the Kundalini down. Ideally, of course, you should find a Master who can help you directly. That is no easy thing as it takes a real Master to be an expert in Kundalini...and real Masters are few and far between.

Stay calm, be patient, pray and hopefully things will resolve for you.

Namaste

SuryaVedanta754
09 January 2014, 01:54 AM
Prana and the power of the chakras - by Sri Chinmoy

(In 2007, Sri Chinmoy was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev. Sri Chinmoy conducted meditations at the United Nations for about 30 years and at the US Congress for about 20 years.)

http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/kundalini-the-mother-power/prana-and-the-power-of-the-chakras