PDA

View Full Version : Happy 7th Birthday HDF!

satay
13 March 2013, 08:50 AM
namaste,

Happy Birthday HDF!

Have a great day.

charitra
13 March 2013, 08:53 AM
Happy Birthday.

Viraja
13 March 2013, 09:16 AM
Wish you a happy 7th birthday HDF! And wish you many more returns of the day! :)

Arjuni
13 March 2013, 09:20 AM
Namasté,

Happy 7th, HDF. :sniffle: They grow up so fast! :p

satay
13 March 2013, 09:47 AM
namaste,
Perfect age to send him to gurukul to start studying the veda.

They grow up so fast! :p

Eastern Mind
13 March 2013, 10:23 AM
Vannakkam: Nice banner, BTW. Every day is a birthday. Every day is Valentine's day. Every day is a holy day.

Still, may the next 7 be as fruitful.

Aum Namasivaya

Believer
13 March 2013, 10:56 AM
Namaste,

Happy birthday HDF. And thank you Satay for your selfless service to the Hindu community for 7 years.

Pranam.

jignyAsu
13 March 2013, 11:03 AM
Happy Birthday HDF! Yes and all glories to the mods for making this happen.

Ganeshprasad
13 March 2013, 11:31 AM
Pranam

Happy Birthday HDF

thanks to Satay for your selfless service and all the friends past and present to make it so interesting. Long may it continue.

So where is that cake?

Jai Shree Krishna

Equinox
13 March 2013, 11:38 AM
Happy Birthday HDF!

HDF has grown into an amazing forum with so many fruitful discussions. I wish to thank Satay and all senior members of HDF for nurturing it so carefully with utmost dedication and responsibility. This platform is an asset for the younger generation of Hindus. :)

Aum Namah Shivaya

satay
13 March 2013, 11:58 AM
Namaste
Actually I forgot to mention that the beautiful banner is from Brahman, one of the members of HDF. I thank him for his continuous supply of beautiful banners.

Thanks to the members for continuous supply of quality, thoughtful and intriguing posts that always inspire me. I know that your posts inspire a lot of people, members and non members alike. The forum has has a large silent community of readers.

Thank you to the other mods and senior members for always guiding me and raising the bar for me to do the right thing.

Just like in real life where family members can have disputes we too the members of HDF family have had our fair share over the past seven years but like a strong family we stay together as our ultimate goal, the pursuit of learning about our dharma, keeps us together and moving forward.

In pursuit of knowledge shall we continue...

ShivaFan
14 March 2013, 01:13 AM
Namaste and Thank you for 7 years!

I've only been a member for 1 year, so I missed the first six. Which means I probably missed a lot! (but... there is always the HDF "Search" option :) ).

Om Namah Sivaya

Ramakrishna
14 March 2013, 01:31 AM
Sita Ram,

Happy birthday to HDF! What a glorious satsang this is!

Jai Sri Ram

Jeff08
14 March 2013, 09:02 AM
Namaste,

Happy birthday to HDF!
I am only approx 1 year as member here. This community gain my knowledge about Hinduism and make me not feel lonely! Thank you :)

Om Shanti,

dhyandev
15 March 2013, 10:00 AM
"PASHYEM SHARADAH SHATAM,
JEEVEM SHARADAH SHATAM
SHRINUYAAMA SHARADAH SHATAM"

JaiMaaDurga
15 March 2013, 03:28 PM
Namaste,

My apologies for "being late to the party"-
but I will still wish a most happy 7th birthday for HDF,
and a warm thank-you to Satay, the moderators, and
all of my fellow members here who have made this forum
a welcome, thought-provoking, and beneficial place to visit.

JAI MATA DI