PDA

View Full Version : HDF - Domain secured

satay
28 May 2013, 03:36 PM
namaste,

FYI for everyone, Just renewed the domain name and hosting. We are good till 2016.

I am planning to upgrade the forum software this summer. There will be outages but I will let everyone know when that happens. Since we are running an old version there is going to be a bit of work to upgrade so please be patient.

Ganeshprasad
28 May 2013, 03:57 PM
Pranam

Thanks that is good to hear, it goes without saying but i say it anyway, you are doing a great job.

Jai Shree Krishna

Webimpulse
28 May 2013, 06:22 PM
namaste,

FYI for everyone, Just renewed the domain name and hosting. We are good till 2016.

I am planning to upgrade the forum software this summer. There will be outages but I will let everyone know when that happens. Since we are running an old version there is going to be a bit of work to upgrade so please be patient.

Namaste Satay,

This is good news! I like it here and hope to be able to discuss my Hindu practice with others for a long time to come. :)

Believer
28 May 2013, 06:43 PM
Satay,

Thank you for all your work, dedication and for carrying the financial burden of hosting this website. Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Pranam.

satay
28 May 2013, 07:04 PM
Namaste everyone,
Thanks for the kind words but I can't take credit for anything as we all who the real doer is.

Believer, it is no burden at all. Frankly I think most people spend more money on their coffee or lunch for a year than I have spent every year for the last seven years on this forum. It really is very inexpensive to host a site that I am surprised as to why more Hindus aren't doing it and why there is a lack of hindu discussion boards on the Internet. I would love to see dedicated active forums for all schools and sampardayas but I guess people are just too busy...

JaiMaaDurga
28 May 2013, 07:05 PM
Namaste,

Let me echo the sentiments already expressed-
I am grateful for such a forum as HDF, and to satay for
all of the hard work that makes it special.

JAI MATA DI

Caltha
28 May 2013, 09:30 PM
Namaste,

I'm grateful, too! Thank you, Satay! I have much more here to learn than to say, so I don't say much. I'm so glad for this site and all the contributors!

Pranam.

kallol
29 May 2013, 03:27 AM
Thanks Satay for all the enablement to allow us to play on this field. :D