PDA

View Full Version : Namaste !

YogSadhak
16 March 2007, 11:03 AM
Namaste ! (Greetings from my soul to your soul)

Its been about a year since I realised the purpose of life. Since than I have been trying to read and understand different material and information available for "Self Realisation".

As I had read somewhere that when we are ready or pursuing our goals towards a spiritual path , a teacher or a guide will appear. Technically a teacher , a guide , a resouce keeps appearing constantly but at times its difficult to recognize as we always see the image of what is in our mind...when we looking into those.

Maybe this website and all the wise friends over here can be... a resource, a guide , a mentor, etc. who will be able to help me remove those images...

I am interested in spiritual friendship , in sanskrit as buddhist say "KalyanMittra", a friendship that will be my guide, a teacher, and serves to inspire me along my path of Self Realization and Spiritual Awakening.

Hari OM !

Agnideva
16 March 2007, 12:55 PM
Namaste YogSadhak and welcome to HDF :)! I think you're in the right place for kalyana-mitra.

As I had read somewhere that when we are ready or pursuing our goals towards a spiritual path , a teacher or a guide will appear. Technically a teacher , a guide , a resouce keeps appearing constantly but at times its difficult to recognize as we always see the image of what is in our mind...when we looking into those.

Maybe this website and all the wise friends over here can be... a resource, a guide , a mentor, etc. who will be able to help me remove those images...
Sometimes, I also wonder if the Guru/spritual guide that appears when you are ready for spiritual unfoldment is necessarily a human person ;).

OM Shanti,
A.

YogSadhak
19 March 2007, 02:49 PM
Namaste Agni Deva and MysticalGypsi,

Thanks and nice meeting you both.

Hari OM !