PDA

View Full Version : Very Rare Naga Sadhana Mantras(Serpentine Mantra Sadhana)

kriyarameeshh
18 June 2013, 06:27 PM
Sri Mathre Namaha,

I just finished reading a book called 'Naga Sadhana' written by a great Mantra Sidda Sri Siddeswarananda Bharati Swami. He is the present Peetadhipathi of the famous Sri Mouna Swami Mutt of Courtallam in Tamil Nadu, India.

Several mantras and some tantras related to Nagas and Sarpas are given in that book.

Personally, I'm not in favor of posting mantras in public forums, but I thought that I shall share only a few mantras related to specific health ailments.

I wish that those who are in need would make use of these Mantras and get healthy

1. Mantra to cure skin deceases. (Skin deceases and severe eye ailments are a result of Sarpa/naga doshas)

Om Hraam Hreem Hoom Soorya Naagaaya Uttarajaaya Phat

2. Mantra to cure back pain, joint paints, sprains etc... Mantra Siddi can be achieved by chanting it just for 1008 times.

Om Hreem Sarpa, Sarpasarpa, divya sarpa, gagana sarpa, gandharva sarpa, kanaka sarpa, karunya sarpa, mantra sarpa, mahaa sarpa, peeda nivaranam kuru, Vedha nivaranam kuru, kurukuru khsemam seegram kuru kuru. Om samasta sarpa devatabhyo namaha

3. When one encounters a Snake, chant this mantra out and it will move away from you.

Sarpa Sarpa maha sarpa gaccha sarpa mahaa visha
janamejayasya yagynante aasteeka vachanam smara

There are several other mantras like Naagastra, naga bhairava, naga kali, naga gandharva, naga mohini, manasa, visha nivarana mantras, various naga gayatri mantras etc...

But as I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I cannot post them on the web.
I'm sure these mantras are not posted in any website so far but very soon will be copy n pasted into many other websites that make business.

Blue Lotus
22 June 2013, 09:03 PM
Sri Mathre Namaha,

I just finished reading a book called 'Naga Sadhana' written by a great Mantra Sidda Sri Siddeswarananda Bharati Swami. He is the present Peetadhipathi of the famous Sri Mouna Swami Mutt of Courtallam in Tamil Nadu, India.

Several mantras and some tantras related to Nagas and Sarpas are given in that book.

Personally, I'm not in favor of posting mantras in public forums, but I thought that I shall share only a few mantras related to specific health ailments.

I wish that those who are in need would make use of these Mantras and get healthy

1. Mantra to cure skin deceases. (Skin deceases and severe eye ailments are a result of Sarpa/naga doshas)

Om Hraam Hreem Hoom Soorya Naagaaya Uttarajaaya Phat

2. Mantra to cure back pain, joint paints, sprains etc... Mantra Siddi can be achieved by chanting it just for 1008 times.

Om Hreem Sarpa, Sarpasarpa, divya sarpa, gagana sarpa, gandharva sarpa, kanaka sarpa, karunya sarpa, mantra sarpa, mahaa sarpa, peeda nivaranam kuru, Vedha nivaranam kuru, kurukuru khsemam seegram kuru kuru. Om samasta sarpa devatabhyo namaha

3. When one encounters a Snake, chant this mantra out and it will move away from you.

Sarpa Sarpa maha sarpa gaccha sarpa mahaa visha
janamejayasya yagynante aasteeka vachanam smara

There are several other mantras like Naagastra, naga bhairava, naga kali, naga gandharva, naga mohini, manasa, visha nivarana mantras, various naga gayatri mantras etc...

But as I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I cannot post them on the web.
I'm sure these mantras are not posted in any website so far but very soon will be copy n pasted into many other websites that make business.

Namaste Kriyarameeshh Ji,
This is fascinating subject. Thank you for posting on this Topic. Is the book you mention in English? If so where can I get a copy (I cannot read or understand Hinidi unfrtunately)?

I have been looking for Manasa Devi Sadhana from an authentic source for sometime. Does your book provide information on Manasa Devi? Would you care to post some information on Manasa Devi Sadhana?

Many thanks!

ShivaFan
22 June 2013, 09:48 PM
Namaste

http://srisiddheswaripeetham.org/?page_id=89

Don't see English...

Om Namah Sivaya

Blue Lotus
23 June 2013, 04:22 AM
Namaste

http://srisiddheswaripeetham.org/?page_id=89

Don't see English...

Om Namah Sivaya

Namaste ShivaFan,
Thank you for the link. It is much appreciated. It looks like there are no books in English but I will make inquiries.

kriyarameeshh
23 June 2013, 07:42 AM
Sri Mathre Namaha,

Namaste BlueLotus,

The book which I have quoted above is in Telugu. Not much is written about Manasa Devi apart from a small story and 2 mantras.

I do not have enough knowledge about Manasa Devi. Although, I heard that there is a Temple dedicated to her in Haridwar.

But Manasa can be understood as the Shakthi aspect of the Serpents. She is referred to as Nageswari ( Naga + Eswari )

If you would like to know the Mantra of Manasa, I shall first speak with the author and shall post them along with Sadhana details. But it would take some time as I'm only going to meet him sometime next month.

Sri Siddeswaranda Bharati is one of the most authentic Guru living in the Shaktha tradition. He had blessed me with a Kaalabhairava Mantra recently.

Regards.

Blue Lotus
27 June 2013, 10:28 PM
Sri Mathre Namaha,

Namaste BlueLotus,

The book which I have quoted above is in Telugu. Not much is written about Manasa Devi apart from a small story and 2 mantras.

I do not have enough knowledge about Manasa Devi. Although, I heard that there is a Temple dedicated to her in Haridwar.

But Manasa can be understood as the Shakthi aspect of the Serpents. She is referred to as Nageswari ( Naga + Eswari )

If you would like to know the Mantra of Manasa, I shall first speak with the author and shall post them along with Sadhana details. But it would take some time as I'm only going to meet him sometime next month.

Sri Siddeswaranda Bharati is one of the most authentic Guru living in the Shaktha tradition. He had blessed me with a Kaalabhairava Mantra recently.

Regards.

Namaste Kriyarameeshh ji,

Thank you replying. You are indeed very fortunate to find an authentic Guru.

I have been very drawn to Manasa Devi and have prayed to her on a couple of occasions asking for an authentic Guru. I was excited to read your post about Naga Sadhana. It is very kind and generous of you to offer to speak to the Guru and post Manasa Devi's Sadhana and Mantra. May the Mother bless and reward you handsomely for your generosity! I really mean it!

Unfortunately I don't understand Telugu, let alone be able to read it. So your offer to help is hugely appreciated. I will be waiting eagerly to see your post.

I was wondering if you might know the answer to this question -- there are couple of other goddesses associated with the Shakti aspect of the Serpents. One is Nagapooshani Amman. There is a lovely temple dedicated to her on the island of Nainativu, or Nagadeepa, a small island North of Sri Lanka (I am originally from Sri Lanka). Also I have been told that Indrakshi Devi worshiped in Kashmir is the same as Nagapooshani Amman. I have had the great good fortune to create a digital image of her beautiful yantra at the request of her devotees, which was distributed among the devotees by her temple. You can see an image of the yantra here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/inspiring-place/4393584354/lightbox/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/inspiring-place/4393584354/lightbox/)
So, I am just curious to know if Manasa Devi is associated with Nagapooshani Amman or Indrakshi Devi in any way. Would your Guru be able to clarify this?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Blue Lotus

moksh101
04 July 2013, 05:52 AM
hey the rare sadhana of 12 serpents was carried out at haridwar by Mahayogi Satyendra nath ji maharaj. check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ehrMQjuyyc and if the link is not posted please youtube Gopaniya Dwadash Nag Sadhana Shivir.

moksh

vslakshminarasimhan
27 March 2014, 07:03 AM
Hi ,

Can you please provide information on Raghu and Ketu sadhana details from the book.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Lakshminarasimhan