PDA

View Full Version : A note of apology

Viraja
02 August 2013, 07:17 PM
Namaste,

Yesterday in the thread 'Converts and Hate', I had expressed some racy, ill-timed and ill-mannered comments against all White Christian converts into Hinduism.

I had been upset over a few things at the other forums, and I just lashed out on every innocent White convert over here with that.

Honestly, I have encountered some truly amazing, gifted and generous people belonging to the White Christian group, both converts and non-converts, both here as well as outside of this forum.

I feel very sad at having let out such a bad comment which I truly do not mean.

I am very sorry for these remarks. I truly resent them. Hopefully (if you are one belonging to the category) you will forgive me! I will not spread such remarks again.

Thank you very much.

Sudas Paijavana
02 August 2013, 11:16 PM
Namaste,

I don't think you did anything that was overall wrong. Things got off topic and even I am to blame for that so I hope other members can forgive me. The problem was with the mentioning of non-Hindu religions and personas. Which I now fully understand and agree with. This is HDF after all. Non-Hindu things shouldn't be discussed here unless it is for protecting Hindus against non-Hindu encroachments.

Necromancer
03 August 2013, 08:32 AM
Namaste.

Don't apologise. That thread was just a lock/deletion waiting to happen.

Not only did everybody involved (myself included) continually stray off a really stupid topic anyway, necrobumping it and all..

We also did that with 'no Jesus in Hinduism' which if it is to be like that, what are we doing even discussing it?

That thread had gone to hell long before you posted on it.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Viraja
03 August 2013, 12:17 PM
Thank you, Sudas ji and Necromancer ji for your kind words.

Necromancer, I just read somewhere 08/01 had been your DOB. Wish you a belated happy birthday! Have a wonderful year ahead!

Sudas Paijavana
03 August 2013, 02:52 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Necro-ji!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Necromancer
03 August 2013, 07:48 PM
Namaste.

Thank you both for my belated birthday wishes. My birthday was last Thursday.

Aum Namah Shivaya