PDA

View Full Version : Christian or Hindu experience

Jigar
21 March 2007, 11:52 AM
Namaste,
I night I had one of the most incredible dreams:

In a parking lot, 3 guys were trying to steal my car while I find myself along a fence. I look up and the sky is filled with smog and something like a missile coming to the ground. When a dark angel comes down from the sky behind my car and paints it like a garden with 3 branches closing off the passenger door. When she came down, she had her arms out to her sides, like a cross. Than her long curley hair began to stretch out under her arms like weeds. My blood was fulfilled with a feeling that only 1 word could describe and that is- Religion.

So do you think think this mental conjugation of dream state could represent a Christian goddess or Hindu?
I say it is Hindu because it was a female. But she came down in a cross shape, representing Christianity?

Like the story of Ramayana, this could resemble to me a christian element "protecting" me while abducting my spouse of desire by saying she is not needed!

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enlightenementrevisedqh4.gif

Swas Tik Hai,
Jigar

nomar
21 March 2007, 04:18 PM
Are u Indian Hindu?

Jigar
21 March 2007, 04:32 PM
Are u Indian Hindu?

yeeah, I am an hindu

nomar
21 March 2007, 06:54 PM
dream can be interpreted in alot of ways. Christian iconography is the most promonent in the West, so you could be influenced my your surroundings. Sometime a dream is just a dream. Or whatever you want it to be.

Jigar
21 March 2007, 07:57 PM
Namaste,

That is why I asked for an opinion of what do you think about it?

Wasnt too long afterwards that I began pursueing indian relationships, When I had another dream where I was face to face with man of Distinct qualitiies. His presence in front of me was nothing short of a magically euphoric aura. He had qualities that could define him as the most beautiful man in the world. Standing with a stout body, a long solid chin and lox of blonde hair that just would blow in the wind....He looked at me with a very, very angry face like he was gonna blow. Soon later I saw Shrek 2. That man that Shrek turns into is almost identical to what I have seen but never seen before.

My thoughts on this man, is that he works religiously deep in the pentagon.

Maste Nam,
Jigar

jaggin
14 May 2007, 12:35 PM
Namaste,
I night I had one of the most incredible dreams:

In a parking lot, 3 guys were trying to steal my car while I find myself along a fence. I look up and the sky is filled with smog and something like a missile coming to the ground. When a dark angel comes down from the sky behind my car and paints it like a garden with 3 branches closing off the passenger door. When she came down, she had her arms out to her sides, like a cross. Than her long curley hair began to stretch out under her arms like weeds. My blood was fulfilled with a feeling that only 1 word could describe and that is- Religion.

So do you think think this mental conjugation of dream state could represent a Christian goddess or Hindu?
I say it is Hindu because it was a female. But she came down in a cross shape, representing Christianity?

Like the story of Ramayana, this could resemble to me a christian element "protecting" me while abducting my spouse of desire by saying she is not needed!

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enlightenementrevisedqh4.gif

Swas Tik Hai,
Jigar

A lot of dreams are fear based. Maybe you are afraid that Christianity, represented by a trinity of thieves wiil steal your religion from you. You are hoping that God will help you only to find out that He is in cohoots with the thieves.

Religion in the blood has a decidedly Christian meaning because it is a religion of eternal life and the life is in the blood.

sm78
14 May 2007, 12:51 PM
Namaste,

That is why I asked for an opinion of what do you think about it?

Namaste Jigar, since you have asked for an opinion, I am giving one...u can throw it to the bin if u wish.

In Sanatana Dhrama interpretation of dreams do not have any weight. The best sleep is without dream, 2nd best is to leave the dreams in your dreams and wake up without a memory.

Only under very specific circumstances, that too in certain Tantric sence, dream may have some information to use ~ but as such only a Guru can help there.

We have been dreaming for long, Dharma means to wake us up!

Namaste.

sm78
14 May 2007, 12:56 PM
A lot of dreams are fear based. Maybe you are afraid that Christianity, represented by a trinity of thieves wiil steal your religion from you. ...

Who can deny, a genuine fear no doubt!!!

Religion in the blood has a decidedly Christian meaning because it is a religion of eternal life and the life is in the blood.

And when did Frued's "Interpretation of Dreams" made into the Christian scriptural cannon ??