PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

Abhijat
06 October 2013, 07:43 AM
Namaste Beloved Friends!

I am truly honoured to be in this forum as I am on the very beginning of my Hindu Religious education and I would like to on the beginning write that I am not internested in focusing only on one tradition but to work with many of them as the Hinduism has no borders to me and I would be very happy to talk with all of you here in this forum and therefore learn even more from those who are more exprienced than me and I also seek to be a true spiritual Hindu Adept and priest not just being an scholar as this is not my aim as my aim is a True Devotion and the lessons it serves to all of us, I believe that It is the best place that I could find and I will continue my journey here further being as much active as my time allows me as I am reading a lot as well on the topic currently and I started from the Book Essential Hinduism by S.J.Rosen nad Hindusim For Beginners by Pandit Ram Sivan as both I appreciate as truly priceless sources for me and as well I know that the best is to learn the perception through the Personal and Profound contact with the Hinduism and Our Gods that we Adore and which loves us truly which is absolutely priceless to me. Having a bit of time I allow myself to write this a bit longer introduction and to be sure that all that is within is proper and all informations I would love to share are contained within this introduction. Thank you for accepting me here and I will be more than happy to stay here as long as this forum will exist and actively participate in it's growth in Dharma's Light.

Therefore I would like to thank once again for accepting me and I send within this message all of my words of Love and Loyalty to the adepts of the Hindu and Buddhist Dharma traditions as well as the other as I am not here to favourize anyone but accordingly to my nature explore the Dharma's Jewels and I am not going to participate in discussions to spam everywhere but to Grow in Spirit, Body and Mind peacfully and with balance. I am absolutely interested and fascinated by this subject and with purest spriitual attitude I work with Hindu Dharma Traditions while knowing that the facts of the so called science are useful but their powers are ending here where the spirit grows science for me is understood from different points of view without terming them as authoritative. I am emanating with purest Joy and Devotion and I would love to share it Here with all of you.

Truly Devoted and Loyal - Abhijat,
Om.

c.smith
06 October 2013, 09:14 AM
Hari Om!

Welcome!

What a lovely introduction and quite high standards you have for yourself. Seems that you are a very compassionate soul, something truly needed more often in this world of ours.

All the best to you on your journey here.

Om

Abhijat
06 October 2013, 11:00 AM
Hari Om!

thank you for this wonderful words and every word is a priceless jewel for me because it is reflecting what is within the essence of the one's soul and my journey is what brought me back to life after having hard struggle in private life it is truly a finding the only and the most priceless Jewel I could ever find, please forgive me my mistakes in my posts but english language is not my mother language and also I don't have the possibility to make a certificate of the high level in this language but I do my best. I am truly happy that there are such tolerant and understanding Brother and Sisters as you are, and you are among them and our journey naturally reaches far beyond the forum and the forum is only a very small amount of the experiences that we gain while we initiate ourselves into the Dharma's Mysteries as I truly believe I will experience further uniquely within. All the best for you and I hope to talk with all of you soon. I am not perfect but I am working on myself and my Aim is to stay absolutely natural.

Love & Respect,
Abhijat.

Om.