PDA

View Full Version : An ebook on mantras related to Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu (in English and Spanish)

Braja Bhushan das
25 December 2013, 04:13 AM
This is to announce that the first-time-ever English and Spanish translation of Bhakti-Candrikā (ebook version) by Lokānandācārya has recently been released. It contains the original Sanskrit verses and a translation-commentary by Śrī Haridās Śāstrī. This book should not be confused with the more famous Prema-Bhakti-Candrikā by Narottama dāsa.

Bhakti-Candrikā deals with Śrī Caitanya mantra and its various versions, as well as different kinds of nyāsa, yantra, pūjā, meditation, process of dīkṣā, sādhana rules etc. As the subject matter is of serious nature, this work has kept a low profile and many Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇavas are not yet familiar with it.

The ebook is offered against donation so as to afford for its physical printing. For more info click here (http://uttama-bhakti.org/en/book/10.html)

govind_das
27 December 2013, 03:34 PM
Thanks for posting this. When I get a little extra money I'm buying it.

ShivaFan
10 January 2014, 03:12 PM
Namaste
I just sent a donation for the book. Very nice website. Also, they take paypal which is very nice, too. I wish all the best that the book soon be published in print! Om Namah Sivaya