PDA

View Full Version : Good-Bye, until we meet again!!

Anirudh
23 January 2014, 03:01 AM
Namaste HDF,

In the past few days had been contemplating whether I am making justice to the space given to me by this forum. This forum has immensely helped me to grow in the last 1+ year.. While it is my duty to reciprocate the same, wondering whether my posts are constructive...

I am riddled with many questions and decided to give myself sometime to answer these questions. Otherwise my posts will only be product of ignorance, arrogance, quest and last but not the least digression.

So i am taking a temporary break from HDF. I tried this quest to answer the unknown as a parallel activity without affecting the quality of my posts. I keep evaluating myself from time to time and found that it is not working out.

Hope to meet you all with more clarity on the path i have chosen as my way and refinement in my communications.

Thanks to one and all. I sincerely request Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu to guide you all. I can be reached via PM / email facility provided by this forum.

Viraja
23 January 2014, 08:23 AM
Namaste Anirudh ji,

I learnt today that Sri Koorathazhwan's thirunakshatram had been yesterday -- just at the wake of this auspicious day, you are signing off! I know you as a person who has been deeply into spiritual quest and clarity in your spiritual activities! May Sri Koorathazhwan who memorized the entire Bodayana's bhashyam to Brahma Sutra in 1 evening bless you with profound clarity, insight and involvement in your spiritual quest! Kindly check back once in a while atleast.

With regards,

Viraja

ShivaFan
23 January 2014, 11:51 AM
Namaste Anirudh, a tirthayatra is always rewarding! A "forum" is only one place, but a tirthayatra is not only a great spiritual adventure but also a living scripture, a quest full of reward!