Pranam

Indeed Happy Birthday HDF, thanks to you Satayji

many happy returns

Jai Shree Krishna

Believer
13 March 2014, 02:58 PM
Namaste,

Happy birthday to HDF from the capital.
Satay, may your interest in running this site never fade away.

Pranam.

devisarada
13 March 2014, 10:06 PM
Namaste,

Happy birthday to HDF from the capital.
Satay, may your interest in running this site never fade away.

Pranam.

May I second that motion! Although I have not been active on this forum (or any others) for several years. It heartens me to know that I can come back "home" any time.

Happy Birthday HDF!

May you continue for many years to come, Satay, for this forum is the voice of Hindu reason, compared to many of the sites out there.

Congratulations on maintaining the high quality of your discourses!

Pranam,

Devi:)

saidevo
14 March 2014, 12:19 AM
Happy birthday to HDF and thanks to Satay for his untiring work.
I am happy to be back again here after a long absence.

devotee
14 March 2014, 12:23 AM
A good reminder, indeed ! Thanks to Satay and all great members of the forum on this day !

OM

Jeffery D. Long
14 March 2014, 07:42 AM
I am delighted to share my birthday with HDF. That is lovely news! :)

Happy Birthday HDF!

(And Albert Einstein, and me.)

It's also come to be known as Pi Day (3.14).

jignyAsu
14 March 2014, 08:14 AM
Happy Birthday, HDF! Thank you Satay for your wonderful efforts.

Kalicharan Tuvij
14 March 2014, 11:40 AM
Namaste,

Happy Birthday HDF!

Eight years old!
Well done, Satay ji.

I hope HDF - which has already created and absorbed a lot of material in these (formative) years- moves on to the next phase where the contemplation and reflective part is over and done with, and the real hard work of linking thought to action, to meet relevant challenges of the contemporary world are taken up in all seriousness.

In the meanwhile I will like to see HDF develop as an entity able to interact with others of the ecosystem and also sustain itself.

"Thought-to-Action" can be the key for the future which is no doubt going to be very challenging and stimulating for all those who identify as Hindus.

Sri Ram

satay
14 March 2014, 12:06 PM
Namaste everyone,
I am a little embarrassed that this thread has turned into my praise. I do nothing to maintain the forum.

It is 'you' the members who have kept it going for eight years.

Like a family we have had our ups and down, quarrels, bannings, hurt emotions etc. but in the end the 'cause' keeps us together and that cause is higher than any personal emotions (towards or against the forum) we might have. The world knows that cause as Sanatana Dharma.

I take this opportunity to invite those family members who have been hurt yet silently still read posts to join in again. I am only an electron in space and don't let my actions keep you away from good discussions. The cause is bigger than you and me.

Have a great day!

hinduism♥krishna
15 March 2014, 03:17 AM
:) Happy Birthday HDF.

Honestly I have never seen such amazing Hindu forum full of knowledge. It beats even The Religious Forum.

I have also started my own Hindu forum. The name of my forum - Arya Dharma Forums. How's that ? ;) The forum is ready. But I'm going to add categories. Then it'll be ready to use.

HARE KRISHNA ;)

Anirudh
15 March 2014, 04:13 AM
Namaste HDF,

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day...

Let me take this opportunity to thank all members and the moderators who have shared their time and wisdom... Your wisdom immensely helped me...

Thank you very much Satay ji and HDF team...

Friend from the West
15 March 2014, 08:26 PM
Hari Om

Namaste HDF family,

Happy belated birthday to HDF and to you Dr. Jeffrey! Satay, not to embarrass, so just say, thank you.

Om Namah ShivaJa

FFTW