PDA

View Full Version : sustaining HIS awareness

surrenderindailylife
22 March 2014, 11:13 PM
Namaste

Hari Om

How does one "sustain" HIS awareness throughout material day? Please share your experiences and guide.

Om Namah Shivay

silence_speaks
23 March 2014, 01:55 AM
Address what takes you away from that "Awareness"

If what move one away from that awareness is resolved, you will naturally remain in that awareness.

Love!
Silence

Arjunesh
23 March 2014, 02:14 AM
chanting mantras

yajvan
23 March 2014, 04:27 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~
namasté

Namaste
Hari Om
How does one "sustain" HIS awareness throughout material day? Please share your experiences and guide.
Om Namah Shivay

the difficulty begins when one looks at it as 'His' awareness as different from your own.

iti śivaṁ

Amrut
24 March 2014, 03:14 AM
Namaste

Hari Om

Om Namah Shivay

Namaste,

This is not as easy as it looks like. I will try to explain in brief

1. Moksha should be the only goal.
2. More importance to God than this world, relations, and sense objects
3. Readiness to quit anything for God or when only one choice is available
4. Chanting his name for 3 hours daily or atleast 45 minutes
5. Staying as much with God as possible i.e. doing spiritual activities like listening to devotional songs, reading stutis, stotras, vedic chanting, etc
6. Reading and studying shastras, contemplating on them as what they say.
7. Staying in isolation for some time say 5-6 days or more every month or 3 months or 6 months or atleast in a year.
8. Praying to God to show correct path and direction in life, pray to gaining clarity on shastras and the path.

All these when done regularly for many months / years results into remembering HIM throughout the day.

After meditation, mantra continues in subconscious mind, so even when fully engaged in work i.e. doing work with full concentration, mantra continues in sub-conscious mind. the moment you stop doing work, mantra pops up again without you recalling it. If this happens means mantra is going on continuously.

Good luck

Hari OM