PDA

View Full Version : Nandinatha & Adinatha Sampradayas

Aanandinii
29 March 2014, 04:17 PM
Namaskar,

I am most familiar with the Nandinatha Sampradaya as taught by Sri Subramuniyaswami and Sri Bodhinatha of Himalayan Academy, and while I feel this may very well be my path, I do feel a draw to investigate the Adinatha school before I make a final choice.

I will continue to search myself, but was hoping someone might be able to assist by point me to direct links of the core philosophies of the Adinatha school, particularly any that distinguish it from Nandinatha? Discussions on this or other forums could also be useful if anyone may know of some.

Thank you all.

~Pranams

Omkara
29 March 2014, 06:03 PM
Do go through the library in the link in my signature and read- Teachings of Guru Gorakshanath and Shaiva Siddhanta by H.W. Schomerus.

Eastern Mind
29 March 2014, 06:10 PM
Do go through the library in the link in my signature and read- Teachings of Guru Gorakshanath and Shaiva Siddhanta by H.W. Schomerus.

Vannakkam Omkara.. I think the link is broken somehow. I couldn't access it.

Aum Namasivaya

Aanandinii
29 March 2014, 06:10 PM
Namaskar Omkara ji,

Thank you so much, I shall do so tonight. :)

~Pranams

Omkara
29 March 2014, 07:02 PM
Vannakkam Omkara.. I think the link is broken somehow. I couldn't access it.

Aum Namasivaya

Looks like scribd has taken down my account for some reason without even bothering to inform me. Thoroughly inprofessional.

While I contact them, you can find the first file here-http://www.ocoy.org/wp-content/uploads/Philosophy-of-Guru-Gorakshanath.pdf

Aanandinii
29 March 2014, 09:35 PM
Namaskar,

My thanks again to you both, and thank you for the alternate link. :)

~Pranams