PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations PM Designate Modi

ShivaFan
16 May 2014, 04:42 PM
Congratulations PM Designate Modi! HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!

Kalicharan Tuvij
17 May 2014, 07:30 AM
With the win of Modi's BJP, the power transfer, from the Britishers to the Indians, has become now complete. This has also prevented a likely impending human tragedy and bloodbath in the country 20-or so years down the line. In that sense, for the smooth power transfer, the incumbent ruling party, Congress party, should also be congratulated.

Least to say, the mandate has been nothing less than insane. Many states gave Modi - not even a majority - a near totality of seats. Indeed, the average public in these states are the real leaders and winners of this elections and change, who chose to cast their vote purely out of national interest and urgency in mind, neglecting in the meanwhile even otherwise decent local political parties and formations in their states.

I have always held the "average Hindu" in great regard and veneration, and this result confirms it further given the fact that the intellectuals and media of the country tried their utmost to present a distorted reality over decades about BJP.

The minorities, including the Chrisitans, have votes enmasse against this change. Modi, on the other hand, is dead right in emphasising the secular concept of "Law and Order" over anything and everything else. There are beasts everywhere, not in one place or two alone, but it is to be believed that the secular ideals of "Equality before the Law" will keep them under leash, and make them irrelevant over some time.

"Jai Ma Bharati"

hinduism♥krishna
20 May 2014, 01:40 AM
The only thing I wanna say : " 16th May should be officially celebrated as Independence Day :D "

Ettenna
29 May 2014, 07:58 AM
Please, India, be mindful of the traps. What may look like progress may actually bind the populace to an ever declining quality of life. Great wealth may come to those whose power comes from managing the economy of India but the distribution of that wealth will not reach the workers. This has happened in many nations, Thailand, Mexico. Choosing the nationalistic model of managing debt and excesses and not the Washington consensus model will serve all India in Her growth and posterity.

Believer
30 May 2014, 09:29 AM
Namaste,

With the coronation of King Modi, independent India is, for the first time under the leadership of a person who is not afraid to identify himself as a Hindu. I have lot of respect for our ex-PM Mr. Vajpayee, but when he thought that his Govt. might be tainted with the happenings in Gujrat, he turned secular and was ready to throw Mr. Modi under the bus. Advaniji came to Modi's rescue and persuaded Mr. Vajpayee to leave him alone and let him continue to be the CM of Gujrat.

As King Modi cracks his whip on his council of ministers to be performance oriented, it is hoped that he will chart a path that will pull India out of the morass that it has been in, under the previous administrations and put it back on the path of prosperity and glory.

Jai Hind, Jai Hindu King Modi.

Pranam.

Amrut
30 May 2014, 09:45 AM
Namaste,

With the coronation of King Modi, independent India is, for the first time under the leadership of a person who is not afraid to identify himself as a Hindu. I have lot of respect for our ex-PM Mr. Vajpayee, but when he thought that his Govt. might be tainted with the happenings in Gujrat, he turned secular and was ready to throw Mr. Modi under the bus. Advaniji came to Modi's rescue and persuaded Mr. Vajpayee to leave him alone and let him continue to be the CM of Gujrat.

As King Modi cracks his whip on his council of ministers to be performance oriented, it is hoped that he will chart a path that will pull India out of the morass that it has been under the previous administrations and put it back on the path of prosperity and glory.

Jai Hind, Jai Hindu King Modi.

Pranam.

Namaste,

+1

His fundamentals are rooted in RSS, a sangh (foundation) totally dedicated to service of mother India. 80% of people are bachelors. Due to political reasons, sangh is defamed, but everyone knows that in case of natural or man made crisis, it is the svayam sevaks of RSS who come first for the help.

One news channel Sahara has revealed that Nostradamus had predicted that Modi will win elections on his own might (He has even named Narendra Modi unlike many times he gives indirect hints). According to him, he will bring India to top.

http://news.oneindia.in/feature/narendra-modi-india-super-power-2014-prophecy-french-seer-1451535.html
http://eternalcadence.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/nostradamus-prediction-india-will-produce-the-immortal-ruler/

Anyone who believe in this things?

Hari OM

Ganeshprasad
31 May 2014, 03:49 AM
Pranam

I must say it is with great pleasure to see a real Hindu leading Bharat the land of the Rishis.
I was heartened to note his behaviour in front of his mother how humble he remained, it gives me the confidence that maa Ganga and above all maa Bharti is in safe hands.
I don't know how much is this a common knowledge but all his invited guest on inauguration were served only vegetarian food.

Jai Shree Krishna

Amrut
31 May 2014, 04:04 AM
Pranam

I must say it is with great pleasure to see a real Hindu leading Bharat the land of the Rishis.
I was heartened to note his behaviour in front of his mother how humble he remained, it gives me the confidence that maa Ganga and above all maa Bharti is in safe hands.
I don't know how much is this a common knowledge but all his invited guest on inauguration were served only vegetarian food.

Jai Shree Krishna

Pranams,

Non-veg food was served, specially for foreign invites. NaMo himself is a veg, but he knows that not all eat only veg food.

Jai Shri Krishna

Believer
31 May 2014, 04:31 PM
Namaste,

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/modis-swearing-in-why-nawaz-shouldnt-expect-any-chicken-biryani-1542019.html

Non-veg food was served, specially for foreign invites. NaMo himself is a veg, but he knows that not all eat only veg food.

The President hosted the event, it wasn't Modi's call.

Pranam.

Ganeshprasad
31 May 2014, 04:34 PM
Pranam

Pranams,

Jai Shri Krishna

Oh really it seems my source of information may have been incomplete.

Jai Shree Krishna

Amrut
01 June 2014, 03:16 AM
Pranam

Oh really it seems my source of information may have been incomplete.

Jai Shree Krishna

Pranam,

Earlier when many TV channels like NDTV, AAJ TAAK, CNN IBN, etc specially Rajdeep Sardesai , Barkha datt and Sagarika Gosh used to denigrate Gujarat CM Modi, and most media only showed negative of Modi, at that time Madhu Kishwar, Tavleen Singh and Mr. Kanchan Gupta took side of Modi and represented him in a positive way.

Kanchan Gupta founded Niticentral (http://niticentral.com/)

Niticentral would also expose AAP and AK's drama.

Another pro-modi political blog is Mediacrooks (http://www.mediacrooks.com/)

They both are popular on twitter during election campaigns along with certain hash tags like AAPtards ;) (AAPtards also have a twitter account, but hash tag was very popular).

PM Modi reciprocated 'congrats' with DM (Direct Messages). This is the first time a political leader is sending DM to all well wishers.

Jai Shree Krishna

Amrut
01 June 2014, 03:26 AM
Namaste,

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/modis-swearing-in-why-nawaz-shouldnt-expect-any-chicken-biryani-1542019.html

The President hosted the event, it wasn't Modi's call.

Pranam.

Namaste,

Oh yes. Sorry my mistake, slip of mind ;)

http://www.niticentral.com/2014/05/26/president-hosts-dinner-for-pm-modi-saarc-leaders-227545.html

I wrote from memory as must have listened to some TV channels, most of them have big picture of PM-designate Modi.

Though diesel prices have risen, I still think aache din aa gaye hai. Give some time for new govt to settle and sort out old issues.

I liked what Baba Ramdev said in one TV interview when he was asked - Can Modi do what he has promised to deliver in 60 months.

Baba Ramdev replied: There are certain things that can be done immediately (like PM Modi abolishing GoMs and EGoMs), in certain cases Modi ji can take decisions in one day but implementation will take time from 6 months to 1 1/2 years to 60 months

e.g. is Cleaning and rejuvenating Maa Ganga. I was also a member of Ganga Committee, but there were certain people with vested interested including some political saints. Due to this I had to move away from the committee, though I was a chairman. So it is not just cleaning. There are other issue too.

Hari OM