PDA

View Full Version : Kapila Gita

Amrut
21 July 2014, 04:26 AM
|| Hari OM ||

Namaste,

I have typed the whole Kapila Gita translated by Swami Tejomayananda here (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.com/2014/07/english-translation-of-kapila-gita-full.html)
Kapila Gita teaches Advaita-bhakti.

Hope you Enjoy it.

praNAm-s

OM

hinduism♥krishna
21 July 2014, 05:01 AM
PranAm, Amrut

Thank You very much :) This Kapila Gita is my favourite next to Uddhva.

Yes, Advaita Bhakti is real Bhakti. All other types of devotion are under the field of Maya. Because Bhagavata and many other purana mentions and prescribes such bhakti. Advaita Bhakti means thinking the self as that Vishnu.

Vaishnawas attain oneness with Brahman which is beyond Vaikuntha. The main character of BP is Parikshita. He was the topmost devotee of Krushna and this Bhagavata was revealed to him by Bhagavan Shuka who'd attained complete oneness with Vishnu. The entire bhagavata revolves around Parikshita.

It's interesting to note how Bhagavata mentions his Moksha. It is described only in one word 'Brahmabhoota' means 'who's become Brahman'. Brahmabhuta is a complete non-dual state wherein he himself becomes Brahman. Its so non-dual that there's not even a feeling of 'I am Brahma'. One doesn't feel whether he exists or not. Its completely different from existence and non-existence.

There is no any mention of Vaikuntha while describing his moksha.

Dhanyavad :)

ganeshamylord
21 July 2014, 10:41 AM
Namaste amrutji

Thanks once again. You are a boon