PDA

View Full Version : Check your in-box

yajvan
22 July 2014, 01:48 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~
namasté

Members, if you have not noticed there is a limit to how many IM messages your HDF email can accept. Please clear them out periodically as a member may be trying to contact you. This has occurred for me several times recently.

You can 'clear' the in box and the out box to make more room.

Thank you ,

iti śivaṁ

Amrut
27 July 2014, 03:52 AM
Namaste,

Yes, that is necessary. You can also download the whole of inbox/Send mail or some conversations, by checking the PMs you wish to download and then select any one of the option -

download as 'XML' or 'CSV' or 'Text'

Then you can email this file as a message or as an attachment so that you can easily retrieve it.

It will be very helpful to give a proper title to email i.e. Subject. You can add date in DDMMYY (or MMDDYY) e.g. 270714 stands for 27th July 2014. This helps a lot in searching old conversations. This idea just clicked :)

Hari OM

yajvan
26 October 2014, 01:10 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~
namasté

Several have written me, yet I cannot respond as you in box is full and will not accept additional emails.

Members, if you have not noticed there is a limit to how many IM messages your HDF email can accept. Please clear them out periodically as a member may be trying to contact you. This has occurred for me several times recently.

You can 'clear' the in box and the out box to make more room.

Thank you ,

iti śivaṁ