PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

caramelgirl
21 September 2014, 07:34 PM
Vanakkam everyone,

Just a little introduction about myself as I am new here. I come from a bireligious background whereby my mother is Hindu and my father, a Catholic. I have been brought up going to both temples and churches but I had been predominantly Catholic my whole life until about now when I discovered a newfound relationship with the great Lord Ganesha.

I want to get closer to Him and learn everything I can about Him to have a deeper, more meaningful relationship with Him. I am proud of my bireligious background, however, Lord Ganesha has been so kind to me that I am truly and utterly devoted to Him.

This is a little insight about me. Hoping to learn more from this forum.

devotee
21 September 2014, 10:32 PM
Welcome Caramel ! We look forward to your posts. :)

OM

kallol
22 September 2014, 04:35 AM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay !!

c.smith
25 September 2014, 12:03 PM
Hari Om!

Welcome!

How interesting that Lord Ganesha has presented Himself so strongly in your life at this point. Perhaps and certainly in my opinion it is a strong sign that you must explore the Hindu roots of your being. Please avail yourself of the many posts here on Him and you are bound to find the glories attributed to such a wondrous all reaching God. May He continue to bless you abundantly as your relationship deepens.

Om

Ramesh1
26 September 2014, 04:55 AM
Hello caramelgirl,
Welcome to HDF and nice to hear about your devotion towards Lord Ganesha. Hope you may find all your answers here.:)