PDA

View Full Version : Happy Diwali!

Viraja
21 October 2014, 03:03 PM
Namaste dear HDF,

Wish you and all your members a wonderful Diwali 2014!

Warm regards,

Viraja

smaranam
21 October 2014, 09:57 PM
Shubha DeepAvalI

Believer
22 October 2014, 12:55 PM
Namaste,

A very happy DeepAvalI to all.
May the deities continue to shower their blessing on you all.
Happy new year to my Gujarati friends.

Pranam.

sunyata07
22 October 2014, 03:16 PM
Namaste,

Happy Diwali to all this year! :)

Om namah Shivaya

Anirudh
22 October 2014, 07:17 PM
Namaste,

Many a times if not all the time during the festival season, we wish without actually knowing the other person. We are not great Saints that our words will surely become a command to the universe. If so,there wouldnt be any traces of sorrow in our lives. However customary could it be, these wishes fills us with the feel of love, mutual respect, happiness and hope.

Thank you very much for your kind wishes. I also thank for helping me begin the day with a happy note and a resolve to continue it through out the year till we all get another opportunity to wish each other.

I sincerely pray Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu bless you and your loved ones, with prosperity and be with you people all the time.

May I request all the followers of Sanaatana Dharma to sincerely pray to their respective Istha Devata for Shree Narendra Modi and for all those Selfless living Saints who preach and protect Sanaatana Dharma. It is not that they need us, but as Hindus we need them.

PS : Dear OP, I am not hijacking your thread. Just sharing my views. Let's all do what ever little it takes to spread the glory.

satay
23 October 2014, 06:44 PM
Namaste
Happy Diwali everyone!