PDA

View Full Version : Light at the end of the tunnel...

Webimpulse
01 November 2014, 08:17 PM
Namaste HDF,

I have been going through some tough times recently, but I have faith that they will end soon. By the grace of Ganesha I have had an interview for a job that I really want. Getting this job would mean my current tough times would finally come to an end! (I know I will encounter more tough times for the rest of my life, but if this particular era in my life can come to a close I would be grateful.)

So...I hope it's not improper to ask, but I want to ask for your prayers in this matter. Please pray that I get this job and finally put this current spate of troubles behind me! Whether you can pray for me or not, please know that I am grateful for your believing in me. :)

smaranam
01 November 2014, 08:46 PM
May you be successful in the material endeavor that will enable quietening unnecessary hindrances in the quest for the spiritual, and may you gain spiritual heights as a result - and never forget the divine.

Ram11
01 November 2014, 09:34 PM
Namaste,

http://static.squarespace.com/static/537e0f7fe4b072e2691e345d/538ca581e4b0573d1379d4aa/538ca627e4b0e87447259b0d/?format=1000w

Anirudh
01 November 2014, 10:52 PM
Namaste

I am listing down two quotes from Swami Chinmayananda that keeps me going. Hope they ll be of some use to you...

#1. Believe in what you do not see, the reward of which is you ll see what you believed

#2. Work with out faith and prayer is like an artificial flower without fragrance.

Without any doubt collective prayer will help you, but it is your power of thinking that's is going to make the difference. I mean the difference between the success and failure is your power of thinking....

Look into your inbox..

Namaste HDF,

I have been going through some tough times recently, but I have faith that they will end soon. By the grace of Ganesha I have had an interview for a job that I really want. Getting this job would mean my current tough times would finally come to an end! (I know I will encounter more tough times for the rest of my life, but if this particular era in my life can come to a close I would be grateful.)

So...I hope it's not improper to ask, but I want to ask for your prayers in this matter. Please pray that I get this job and finally put this current spate of troubles behind me! Whether you can pray for me or not, please know that I am grateful for your believing in me. :)

saswathy
01 November 2014, 11:32 PM
Dear friend ,
Everything is duel in nature and nothing is static. Pains and pleasures , sorrows and miseries , successes and failures, literally everything follows one another .Your faith and your trust on your personal deity , along with your mental strength stand by you and make you to cross over the problems.

saswathy
02 November 2014, 03:17 AM
Dear friends ,
I mean duel only , though it is commonly described as dual.

Viraja
02 November 2014, 03:42 PM
I will definitely pray for you to get a good job soon, perhaps the one you are now talking about, Webimpulse! Good luck!