PDA

View Full Version : Greeing to HDF members

sushantnepal33
13 December 2014, 06:12 AM
greetings to the members of HDF ....

Dis is mr. sushant Sharma, currently residing in nagaland , NE India.....
Vry glAD TO BE member of this forum.....

I observe this forum to knw more details on the sanatan dharma which i believe can make me a better sanatni..

the post out hea in HDF is indeed very resoureful.

hope that i get to learn more out hea.....:) :)

Believer
13 December 2014, 02:12 PM
Namaste,

Welcome to the forum Sushant.
Your hometown is tucked away in a remote corner of Bharat and far away from everything but I do hope that some day I can visit there.

Pranam.

Jaskaran Singh
13 December 2014, 05:48 PM
नमस्कार सुशान्त,
तिमि लास उपासक हुदैन? भोटेहरूको बहुमत नागालैन्डमा इसाई हुन्छन। वैसे पनि म मान्छु येस्तो Forum धेरै राम्रो हुन्छ।

c.smith
14 December 2014, 02:59 PM
Hari Om!

A most warm welcome to the forums. Looking forward to the fruits of your posts.

Om

Believer
15 December 2014, 06:01 PM
Namaste Jaskaran,

तिमि लास उपासक हुदैन? भोटेहरूको बहुमत नागालैन्डमा इसाई हुन्छन। वैसे पनि म मान्छु येस्तो Forum धेरै राम्रो हुन्छ।
I was trying to break your secret code. :)
Which deity do you pray to? Majority of people in Nagaland are Xitians. BTW, as fish live in water, (next is just a guess) likewise Lord Ram resides in the Forum.

Did I come close? :)

Pranam.

Jaskaran Singh
16 December 2014, 08:29 PM
Namaste Jaskaran,

I was trying to break your secret code. :)
Which deity do you pray to? Majority of people in Nagaland are Xitians. BTW, as fish live in water, (next is just a guess) likewise Lord Ram resides in the Forum.

Did I come close? :)

Pranam.
praNAm Believer,
You were close, but screwed up the last sentence though. :)
वैसे पनि - in any case
म मान्छु - I agree
येस्तो Forum -This forum
धेरै राम्रो हुन्छ - is very good

maybe you though your wrote पानीमा, rather than पनि म and राम्रो comes from रम्र, not राम, although it would probably also be less confusing if I used छ and छन् rather than हुन्छन् and हुन्छ (which are more formal). Most of my knowledge of Nepali comes from online conversations with people on Youtube videos and listening to Nepali songs, so that also might be why. :p

Anima Deorum
17 December 2014, 04:27 PM
Welcome, Sushantji!