PDA

View Full Version : this is bad?

Jigar
28 April 2007, 10:27 AM
Namaste,
I think that individuality is a must in comprehending religion. i dont think one should ever directly explain religion to another. My situation is that I am Brahman and could possibly be marrying outside of my caste. Is there something I can do to make our souls separate before bhagawan? Meaning can I go on my Brahman ways of moksha lifestyle and leave my family expecting them in my lifestyle arrangements if they make it there too? Is it still possible to get a living river at darkness that is a manufactured soulmate even if I married? Would I have to get a fake priest at the wedding or perform some special task that will definatley not bring our souls together?

Omkara,
jigar

atanu
29 April 2007, 02:13 AM
Namaste,
I think that individuality is a must in comprehending religion. i dont think one should ever directly explain religion to another. My situation is that I am Brahman and could possibly be marrying outside of my caste. Is there something I can do to make our souls separate before bhagawan? Meaning can I go on my Brahman ways of moksha lifestyle and leave my family expecting them in my lifestyle arrangements if they make it there too? Is it still possible to get a living river at darkness that is a manufactured soulmate even if I married? Would I have to get a fake priest at the wedding or perform some special task that will definatley not bring our souls together?

Omkara,
jigar

Namaste Jigar,

Very difficult questions, indeed.

Om