PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini Yoga Sucess

Jigar
30 April 2007, 05:51 PM
Namaste,
I want to share with others my experiences that have been reviled in my dreams. According to the Chakra Chart below I have experienced Heart, Third eye, throat and crown. Solar plexes, root and sacral are yet to be determined, but may have been experienced without realization. As a mattter of fact, I feel all points have been accessed. But where to go from here now? i wish i could control my chakras.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2813/chakranewbg4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Znanna
30 April 2007, 07:21 PM
Jigar,

I hope more is revealed than reviled for you :)

I've found it a useful exercise to meditate focusing on different chakra combinations, and the different balances which may be obtained using mudras to compliment or offset inequalities.

Bottom line, practice makes perfect!

Namaste,
ZN

yajvan
30 April 2007, 07:50 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~~

Namaste,
I want to share with others my experiences that have been reviled in my dreams. According to the Chakra Chart below I have experienced Heart, Third eye, throat and crown. Solar plexes, root and sacral are yet to be determined, but may have been experienced without realization. As a mattter of fact, I feel all points have been accessed. But where to go from here now? i wish i could control my chakras.

Namaste Jigar,
you mention your experiences... what are they? Perhaps you are saying you sensed them, or are aware of them?
'Experienced' suggests some outcome. It is the rise of Kundalini that is of import...the chakra's are stopping points as one moves up the chain.

good luck and fortune with your practices.

sm78
01 May 2007, 12:44 AM
Namaste,

Thanks for sharing your experience and ideas on Kundalini. Here is my take on it:-

Ascending Kundalini is a fancy word for evolving awareness ~ the process of atman finding the paramatman.

If someones senses their Ajna chakra in between the eyes or Anahata in the heart ~ it means his/her Kundalini (read awareness) is in the muladhara~the domain of physical sensations.IMHO.

Best wishes in your sadhana.