PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss Ayurveda products?

Viraja
10 September 2015, 05:07 PM
Namaste,

I used to weigh 80 lbs overweight but 2 yrs ago, lost about 35 of that with exercise and this weight loss pill called P-H-E-N-T-E-R-M-I-N-E. I found that, contrary to many false and wrong advertisement, P-H-E-N-T-E-R-M-I-N-E genuinely helps quicken metabolism without side effects (atleast to me), and combined with exercise and dieting, helped me lose weight faster than that is possible without it.

[The caveat is P-H-E-N-T-E-R-M-I-N-E treatment cannot be continued beyond 4 - 5 months and can be expensive because of monthly doctor visit to monitor the progress and side effects (if any) although the med itself is not expensive!]

I most probably will visit India during early 2016 and in that case, I might have a chance to purchase Ayurvedic medicines that can quicken metabolism like P-H-E-N-T-E-R-M-I-N-E.

Has anyone in this forum tried any such Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss and found it being helpful?

Thanks,

Viraja

Viraja
10 September 2015, 05:08 PM
Oops! I did not know that weight loss pill name is not allowed. Genuinely sorry. (I hope the reader gets the basic idea of what I am conveying, though).

satay
10 September 2015, 09:41 PM
Namaste
i don't know why the software blocked the name you typed. Please type in hindi or with creative English like cr3ative.

Viraja
11 September 2015, 05:24 AM
Thanks for the clarification, Satay ji.

I edited my original post and now it shows the name of the med.