PDA

View Full Version : A re-introduction of sorts

Jainarayan
12 July 2016, 01:12 PM
Namaste, vanakkam and hello.

This is something of a re-introduction, which is why I put it in this section. It's been a long time since I've been here. I didn't even know if my login worked anymore; apparently it does.

Much in my life has changed: physical, spiritual, my outlook and views, home and work. I've been reading here but didn't think I had much to contribute... I probably still don't... hence just lurking. But I thought why not come out of the shadows? "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" as the saying goes.

I was away from Hinduism for about a year or two, having taken a different path. That didn't work out for me. I felt the pull of the gods, especially from Lord Shiva. Maybe he was acting in his role of dissolving the old in me, then handed me over to Lord Krishna. Lord Shiva probably said "here, he's your problem". :p

So, here goes.

Dhanyavad, nandri. :)

Viraja
12 July 2016, 01:24 PM
Jai,

WELCOME, Welcome, welcome back! :D

(I'm one of the happiest souls to find you back here).

Jainarayan
12 July 2016, 01:35 PM
Jai,

WELCOME, Welcome, welcome back! :D

(I'm one of the happiest souls to find you back here).

Thank you very much Viraja. :)

satay
12 July 2016, 03:55 PM
namaste,

Welcome back.

Namaste, vanakkam and hello.
Maybe he was acting in his role of dissolving the old in me, then handed me over to Lord Krishna. Lord Shiva probably said "here, he's your problem". :p

So, here goes.

Dhanyavad, nandri. :)

So is Shiva.:)

chakreshvari
12 July 2016, 05:07 PM
Namaste! Welcome back Sri Jainarayan!

You are very blessed to recieve the opportunity to worship Sri Shiva ji and Sri Vishnu ji! You can worship both at the same time as Sri Harihara ji as well :)

Jainarayan
12 July 2016, 05:59 PM
namaste,

Welcome back.

So is Shiva.:)

Namaste satay, thanks. :)