PDA

View Full Version : Namaste from Vienna

Sadhaka
11 January 2017, 04:26 PM
Hello dear members,
I'm Sadhaka from Vienna (Austria ) and I am very happy that I stumbled across this forum :)
I hope to gain knowledge and to participate in some interesting discussion about our Sanatana Dharma.
If you want to know something about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.

Greets, Sadhaka

Soul of Light
31 January 2017, 02:37 PM
Namaste!
Welcome to the forum. Sorry for late reply..
Hope you will enjoy your stay.
Pranam

devotee
31 January 2017, 08:34 PM
Namaste Sadhaka,

Hello dear members,
I'm Sadhaka from Vienna (Austria ) and I am very happy that I stumbled across this forum :)
I hope to gain knowledge and to participate in some interesting discussion about our Sanatana Dharma.
If you want to know something about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.

Welcome to the forums ! We would like to see this forum being enriched with your contributions. Please feel free to ask any questions on Sanatan Dharma. We would be happy to help, as much as we can.

OM

c.smith
31 January 2017, 09:39 PM
Hari Om!

Sadhaka Ji,

A most warm Welcome!

Please don't wait for questions to appear. Take time to introduce yourself in some detail. Don't be shy - others have done so before you. This generates the query process from members end.

So much in the forums to explore and contribute to. Looking forward to your posts.

Om

Sadhaka
04 February 2017, 02:54 PM
Thanks so much to all of you for the warm welcoming :)

I surly will ask a few questions.
If you want to know something about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite :)

Believer
05 February 2017, 11:41 PM
Namaste,

Welcome to the forum.

Since you don't bite, I will take a chance and ask: What brought you to Hinduism? How long have you been practicing Hinduism? What does Hinduism mean to you? What do you expect to get out of it? Are you a college student or working full time and have limited time per day for chanting etc.? What scriptures have you read and what did you get out of them? That should get us started!

Pranam.

Sadhaka
12 February 2017, 01:58 PM
Namaste,

Welcome to the forum.

Since you don't bite, I will take a chance and ask: What brought you to Hinduism? How long have you been practicing Hinduism? What does Hinduism mean to you? What do you expect to get out of it? Are you a college student or working full time and have limited time per day for chanting etc.? What scriptures have you read and what did you get out of them? That should get us started!

Pranam.

Well, I always were interested in eastern religions, and always liked to learn New things about them, and after dealing with the diffrent religions I figured out that I'm interested in hinduism the most.
It's 2 years since I started, and for me its a way to gain true knowledge and peace. I don't really expect something, I just see what will happen.
AT the moment I'm doing my the last year of High school.
I have read the bhagavad gita and the upanishads, and I learned lots of things.
Thank you for the questions !