PDA

View Full Version : Scriptural verses that show that Sri Caitanya is an avatara of God

orlando
26 April 2017, 08:15 AM
Namaste all.

According to gaudiya-vaishnava,what scriptural verses bear witness that Sri Caitanya was an avatara of Lord Krishna?

Pranama,
Orlando.

P.S:sorry for my bad english

orlando
21 May 2017, 04:26 AM
I found something.

In this way, my Lord, You appear in various incarnations as a human being, an animal, a great saint, a demigod, a fish or a tortoise, thus maintaining the entire creation in different planetary systems and killing the demoniac principles. According to the age, O my Lord, You protect the principles of religion. In the Age of Kali, however, You do not assert Yourself as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore You are known as Triyuga, or the Lord who appears in three yugas(Srimad-Bhagavatam 7.9.38)

In the Age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the names of Kṛṣṇa. Although His complexion is not blackish, He is Kṛṣṇa Himself. He is accompanied by His associates, servants, weapons and confidential companions(Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.5.32)