PDA

View Full Version : Namaste Everyone

Indrajaya
13 April 2006, 11:55 PM
Hello, all. I have been watching the forum for awhile now. I have been impressed by the level of intelligent and serious posts from its members. I'm a non Indian, non Hindu (yet) who 'discovered' Hinduism through Ashtanga Yoga.

Namo Narayana
14 April 2006, 12:26 AM
Hello, all. I have been watching the forum for awhile now. I have been impressed by the level of intelligent and serious posts from its members. I'm a non Indian, non Hindu (yet) who 'discovered' Hinduism through Ashtanga Yoga.

Hi Indrajaya. Welcome to the hindu dharma forums. how did u find us ?

I am also from NJ. do u go to ashtanga class in NJ ? looking forward to your postss.

Indrajaya
15 April 2006, 01:36 PM
I found this forum from a post on the Hindu-Forum.org site. As for my Ashtanga practice; oddly enough I've never practiced in a shala in my home state. I liked the The Prana Studio in NYC. Its old address was near where I work. Its too far away to get to now; so I guess I'll have to try one of the places around me. Right now, I'm working on the Primary Series at home.

Namaste.

Indrajaya

Namo Narayana
15 April 2006, 01:43 PM
there are lot of yoga studios in NJ . In somerset there is someone called KIM who teaches very well according to my friend. but this coul be quite far for u