PDA

View Full Version : Lal Kitab ?

sm78
18 June 2007, 10:02 AM
This book seems to be of medieval origin (Muslim period) and from an unknown contributer. It is written in Urdu but talks in a language which is more close to vedic astrology. The remedies it offers seem also to involve 'Hindu' prescriptions, like offering puja to certain deities.

What do more experienced persons in this forum think about this book and its legitimacy and usefulness in predictions. Its rules are certainly far more simpler than works or Parasara Muni or Jaimini Muni. Many professional astrologers seem in Delhi region seem to have high regard for this work. In my own case it seems somewhat right in certain cases...though not to a point of convincing me.

Forum open ... :D

Namaste.

yajvan
18 June 2007, 09:05 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~

This book seems to be of medieval origin (Muslim period) and from an unknown contributer. It is written in Urdu but talks in a language which is more close to vedic astrology. The remedies it offers seem also to involve 'Hindu' prescriptions, like offering puja to certain deities.

What do more experienced persons in this forum think about this book and its legitimacy and usefulness in predictions. Its rules are certainly far more simpler than works or Parasara Muni or Jaimini Muni. Many professional astrologers seem in Delhi region seem to have high regard for this work. In my own case it seems somewhat right in certain cases...though not to a point of convincing me.Namaste.

Namaste sm78,
I have tried some of the upaye's or remedies of Lal Kitab, to no avail...that is no success, not even limited. This was done for me by one knowledgeable in these methods. My intentions were one of remediaition and it did not bare any fruit.

There is Red and Black Lal Kitab books. I am no expert and my Jyotish teacher does not recommend this approach at all, so I have a bias.

My teacher instructs me that they are ghora tantra and abhichara. He has mentioned that one may get temporary relief from Lal Kitab, yet one only defers the debt for another time.... Also, it is not unusual for this subject to come up during native's dasa periods of Rahu.

That said, my bias is with Jaimini and Parashara, Sarvali, Harihara,Vaidyantha Dikshita, Varaha Mihira, etc. Their works are the classics.

Sarvam Sri Krsnarpanan astu