View Full Version : Baba Ram Puri

sarabhanga
03 July 2007, 12:52 AM
Namaste

Baba Ram Puri Ji has recently updated his website http://rampuri.com

In his own words:

My Dear Friends,

Best wishes and blessings from India!

I hope you are well and in good spirits.

Finally, I've updated my website, http://rampuri.com , and made it into a resource that will continue to grow every couple of weeks. I'd like to use it as one of the ways for the living story of BABA to spill off the page, and beyond the covers, as I so often speak about. I have started to include some of my other writings, and will continue to do so.

There are now LOTS of images, photographs, and pictures of deities. I've often been asked why I didn't include photographs in BABA, the book. It's because I wanted to conjure up the imagery with words. Enough is enough, here are the images. You can now see photos of many of the characters in BABA, my lineage, as well as the supporting cast. I've included some locations as well, Datt Akhara and Mahakal Temple in Ujjain, Hardwar, Allahabad. There are Kumbh Mela photos from probably a dozen Kumbhs, and many of the great yogis of the past half century. There is also a large section on the recent Kumbh Mela in Allahabad, and many photos of our international group as well as the Nagas. And there are the photos of one of my gurus, Kapil Puri Ji, in which he leaves his body (his maha-samadhi).

yajvan
03 July 2007, 08:38 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~

Namaste Sarabhanga,

It is nice to see your posts again... I am in hopes your time away was fruitful.

I visited the site... very nice. Sarabhanga, may I ask your relationship to Baba-ji? Have you met and spent time with him ( I hope you do not think I am too bold in asking)... please advise.

pranams, and welcome back. There has been plenty of conversations on HDF since your departure. I am hopes you can take a look and add value to these posts you see.

sarabhanga
04 July 2007, 06:27 PM
Namaste Yajvan,

Good to see that HDF is still thriving ~ after months away from the internet I have very much reading to catch up on!

I know Baba Ram Puri through our common association with the Juna Akhara ~ meeting on numerous occasions since 2003. There is no particular relationship, but I consider him as a senior “guru-bhai” and friend.