PDA

View Full Version : Vanakkam from Chakradhari

Namo Narayana
19 March 2006, 02:40 PM
I used to go by the name chakradhari in Hindunet forums. Good to be in hindudharma forums. it is refreshing to have a modern forum software. I am sure all will have fun. Thanks satay or who ever made this forum.

Will the threads from hinduforum be converted to here or not ?

satay
20 March 2006, 12:06 AM
I used to go by the name chakradhari in Hindunet forums. Good to be in hindudharma forums. it is refreshing to have a modern forum software. I am sure all will have fun. Thanks satay or who ever made this forum.

Will the threads from hinduforum be converted to here or not ?

'satay' was just a vehicle used for the creation of this effort. This community is the idea of the many hindus sarabhanga, sudharshan and shivaite to mention a few. Hope you will enjoy it here.

The question about threads on hindunet is a good one. It is not possible for us legally to 'move' any content from hindunet to here unless the authors do it themselves. E.g. If I wanted to I could move some of my posts from hindunet to here by copying and pasting. Though technically what you are asking is possible, legally it will not be possible as the two sites are independent of each other and two different entities with different owners.

Please post on these forums and reference it back to hindunet if you would like some posts or content that is relevant, that's anoter way of doing it.

satay

Namo Narayana
20 March 2006, 07:21 AM
'satay' was just a vehicle used for the creation of this effort. This community is the idea of the many hindus sarabhanga, sudharshan and shivaite to mention a few. Hope you will enjoy it here.

The question about threads on hindunet is a good one. It is not possible for us legally to 'move' any content from hindunet to here unless the authors do it themselves. E.g. If I wanted to I could move some of my posts from hindunet to here by copying and pasting. Though technically what you are asking is possible, legally it will not be possible as the two sites are independent of each other and two different entities with different owners.

Please post on these forums and reference it back to hindunet if you would like some posts or content that is relevant, that's anoter way of doing it.

satay

copying and pasting will be a tedious task. I appreciate the idea of all the people who pushed for this.

copying and pasting will be a huge task I guess. I have seen few forums that migrated their format quite easily. but they were all under one ownership.

Hindunet news is great and i have laud the people who are doing a terrific job.

i am glad that too many forums question has been answered so quickly.

initially when I followed karmic's post to this forum, i saw this forum empty like hinduforum.net and nobody would be using it in near future.

but now this is bristling. Good job everyone.