PDA

View Full Version : Encountering Obstables In Activity?

yajvan
19 July 2007, 05:33 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

Namaste,
Have you noticed obstacles when effort is given to achieve an action? Some call this achievement siddhi and riddhi, both connected to Sri Ganesha. In ones chart there is the opposite of ganesha, that is rahu. He is considered the natural badakesh (obstructor) in ones chart. There is another and that is the lord of the badaksthana or the lord of the rasi that is the obstuctor. This obstruction sign is easily observed as being the following:
11th house rasi from Movable Signs
9th house from Fixed Signs
7th house from Dual signs
Now which is which?

Movable ( also called chara)
Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn
Fixed ( also called sthira)
Leo, Taurus Scorpio, and Aquarius
Dual ( some call common and also called as dwishwabhava)
Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces

So, if I were an Aries lagna, a movable sign, then the 11th house from it is Aquarius. Just so happens Aquarius has two owners , Saturn and Rahu. So we get two for the price of one. The only other sign with dual lords is scorpio. This would the the badaksthana for Capricorn ascendants. Capricorn is a movable sign, and 11th from it is scorpio, with Mars and Ketu as co-lords.

Other Obstructions
Jyotish recognizes as few more...that of the 22nd Drekkana chart (pronounced Dresh-kana). The Drekkana is the 1/3rd divisional chart and has much to do with the 3rd house ( recall the 3rd house is the 8th rasi from the 8th house?).

This Drekkana is created by dividing-up each sign into 10 degree segments. Pending where a graha falls, in the 1nd, 2nd or 3rd division of each sign, they ( graha's) are then placed in the Drekkana Chart in Trines ( the 1st , 5th or 9th ) from that sign. One wuold look to the 22nd Division in this chart from the Drekkana Lagna. This is called the Khar Drekkana and is considered the 8th house in this divisional chart. The owner of this division, this 22nd position is called the Kharesh and is malefic, marakha; serious adverse effects occur when teamed up with the 8th house lord of the rasi ( birth) chart.... lovely eh?

Are there others? Yes. There is Tara Vedha or Nakshatra obstructors too.
So, after a while I begin to feel a bit like a cosmic pin cushion, yes?
That is why is so important to balance this out with the Blessings found in ones chart found on this HDF post http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1626

Why Bring this up?
Because there is a remover of obstacles one can use based upon where the obstacle/rasi exists. This is Ganesha ( in jyotish he is represented as Ketu that atmakarama of Moksha). These HDF posts discuss the value of Ganesha for your consideration
http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1559
http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1563

If we know where the obstacle resides we can apply a Ganapati mantra for that rasi. See the picture below. Its a thumb nail . Click on it and it will show you the 12 rasi's and one of 12 ganesha's names (nama) for each rasi. What gives the mantra siddhi (success) is the number of repetitions (japa) per sitting and per day.

If this is of interest we can go into each sign and the mantra for each on a new post. We want to avoid information overload and keep posts to a minimum for ease of reading.

Om Vinayaka Siddhtim Vinaya Om

pranams,

bagya
06 May 2008, 10:06 PM
namaste shri yajvan ji
I do not have my horoscope with me right now.(I live in Australia). My date and time of birth - 8th Sept 1962; 7.41 PM
I am trying to get a good job but I am unsuccessful. I also have health problems. If you can suggest the correct Ganesh Mantra, I shall chant to remove all the obstacles. I am the mother of two girls and I am very religious.
Pranams
Bagya.

PS: I dont know Hindi or Sanskrit.

yajvan
08 May 2008, 10:27 AM
Hari Om
~~~~~

namaste shri yajvan ji
I do not have my horoscope with me right now.(I live in Australia). My date and time of birth - 8th Sept 1962; 7.41 PM
I am trying to get a good job but I am unsuccessful. I also have health problems. If you can suggest the correct Ganesh Mantra, I shall chant to remove all the obstacles. I am the mother of two girls and I am very religious. Pranams
Bagya.

Namaste Bagya
I have emailed you through HDF. It is best not to have an open conversation of ones chart as it is a personal matter.
Please look at your HDF personal email for the questions I have asked you.

pranams,