PDA

View Full Version : AK and Marriage / Relationship

sm78
09 September 2007, 05:29 AM
Hi All,

This is to start a discussion on the Role of AK in Marriage compatibility. Whatever little material I have browsed on Jyotis regarding the subject of compatibility matching, I have not seen AK or any of the Karakas being brought into the picture.

However I am becoming personally inclined to believ that, more than match of lunar mansions it is compatibilty of the AK's of 2 individuals which has more profound impact on the relationship.

One astrologer in Bengal region who appears in a regional channel, puts highest weight on AK's of individuals regarding this subject.

I wud like to know what is the more wide spread view point on this regard. Does and classical Jyotis scripture discuss this ?

Regards.

yajvan
09 September 2007, 01:33 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~

Hi All,

This is to start a discussion on the Role of AK in Marriage compatibility. Whatever little material I have browsed on Jyotis regarding the subject of compatibility matching, I have not seen AK or any of the Karakas being brought into the picture.

However I am becoming personally inclined to believe that, more than match of lunar mansions it is compatibility of the AK's of 2 individuals which has more profound impact on the relationship.

One astrologer in Bengal region who appears in a regional channel, puts highest weight on AK's of individuals regarding this subject. I would like to know what is the more wide spread view point on this regard. Does and classical Jyotish scripture discuss this ? Regards.

Namaste Singhi,
This AK is of great import in ones chart... It is the King of the chart.
Yet if I were looking at ones chart ,the AK is the first place I look in general, yet one must consider the Arudha of the 12th house for spouse...to see if there is going to be a spouse and the temperament and in this post how long the relationship. The Arudha of the 12th is the Upa pada Lagna.

I viewed a friends chart and it showed substantial negative influences to this UL ( Upapada Lagna). His wife died with a brain hemorrhage while out to dinner. Now the chart shows a 2nd wife, and that too is afflicted. Rahu is there, and it considers 'unclean or dirty food' - this can mean drugs, alcohol or even unclean food ( from chewing to what one takes in though the senses). Note that the chart changes for additional spouses and one does not view the same Janma Kundali, but a progressed chart and the progressed 7th house.

What was the relationship to the AK? I seen it as favorable. What was unfavorable? The UL was afflicted by Rahu & Rahu resided in the Arudha of the 7th ( relationships); Yet the AK has a favorable trine to the UL. So this UL and A7 plays a big role.
What else? Sani ( endings) has argula ( we have not talked of argula) on the UL also... this put more pressure on this UL consideration. But what I thought was a key indicator - one must look to the D9 chart ( Navamsa).
If I look there, my friends chart shows UL of Scorpio. The owner of Scorpio is Mars and it is in the 12th from the UL - another indication of endings.

AK is important no doubt, but I would initially consider UL, A7, D9 and the relationships of these lords. That said, what if we compared AK-to-AK ? what would this offer? and then compare the outcome (without looking) to the UL, A7 and the like? This may be worth the effort.

pranams,