PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

devisarada
14 March 2006, 08:57 AM
Namaste,

I saw Karmic's post in the Hindu Universe, checked it out and noticed that my favourites, Satay and Sarabhanga, who have always been so kind and helpful to me on other forums, have registered here, so, I thought I would try out this new forum and see where it leads.

satay
14 March 2006, 09:32 AM
Namaste,

I saw Karmic's post in the Hindu Universe, checked it out and noticed that my favourites, Satay and Sarabhanga, who have always been so kind and helpful to me on other forums, have registered here, so, I thought I would try out this new forum and see where it leads.

namaste devi,
Thanks for the kind words.

I was afraid that when people see my 'test' post they might get turned off thinking "oh no, not satay again" and might not sign in! :) Well, wait and see...

The good thing about these forums is that there are no ads here and the mods are dedicated. There is also almost no possibility of flood spam attacks on this software.

In the days to come, our favourite posters from hindunet are going to post things here...

Thank you for signing up.
satay

Namo Narayana
19 March 2006, 02:56 PM
i saw this forum and only satay and hindu were registered. i wasnt sure when this forum is going to be active like hindunet. but the thread discussion on too many forums in hindunet , satay requested to use this forum. one thing i am glad is this forum type is refreshing and i guess i will be able to login from work whereas hindunet forums is not allowed since it is like an email type.

will this forum be hooked up with hindunet site so that seekers can easily spot this ?

satay
19 March 2006, 11:59 PM
i saw this forum and only satay and hindu were registered. i wasnt sure when this forum is going to be active like hindunet. but the thread discussion on too many forums in hindunet , satay requested to use this forum. one thing i am glad is this forum type is refreshing and i guess i will be able to login from work whereas hindunet forums is not allowed since it is like an email type.

will this forum be hooked up with hindunet site so that seekers can easily spot this ?

namaste,
Thank you and Welcome to these forums. Hope you will enjoy your stay here and become a regular contributor.

This site is an independent effort and as such will not be "hooked" up to the hindunet that is not say that it can not be. I will see if the admins at the hindunet will allow such a thing.

In anycase, this effort is not in competition with the hindunet and I continue to do my duties of moderation at the hindunet as well. We just felt that there was a need for another place where hindus could get together and form a new and exiciting community. So hindudharmaforums.com was born out of the will of some hindus and with the blessings of Bhagwan.

satay