PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

vedic_kings
03 May 2006, 11:27 AM
Satay ask me to come over here and check it out, so here I am:)

I haven't check any of the topic out yet, but I will when im done typing this out:)

Well I hope I meet some new and interesting people here!

Vedic

satay
03 May 2006, 11:30 AM
Welcome!
Looking forward to your posts especially on advaita vedanta and Yoga!

:)

vedic_kings
03 May 2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah me to, I hope I can learn about all the God and Goddess better here:) Right now Shakti is most interesting.

ramkish42
03 May 2006, 02:42 PM
Shri Satayji

One request

When you invite a new member and if you know the quality of the member you had invited and if such member posts these kind of intro messages, while replying to such messages, request you to brief about the member interms of religious acquaintance, skills and knowledge, so that any reader can know about the member

I welcome shri Vedic King

Singhi Kaya
03 May 2006, 03:21 PM
We can directly ask Vedic_Kings what we want to know...Shri Vedic_Kings Ji Please ...:)

satay
03 May 2006, 04:17 PM
Shri Satayji

One request

When you invite a new member and if you know the quality of the member you had invited and if such member posts these kind of intro messages, while replying to such messages, request you to brief about the member interms of religious acquaintance, skills and knowledge, so that any reader can know about the member

I welcome shri Vedic King

Most of the members I have invited here on this forum; I know them personally including vedic kings whom I know for at least a year. He is a revered hindu in a westerner's body. :)

I met him on another forum and loved his posts on yoga and advaita Vedanta. He has a nice warm style and very nice inquiry approach in a debate.

But that's all I can say...I know I don't do any justice to his knowledge by posting a little para about him but... (sorry vedic)

Most of the members I know are just friends from all over the internet with different views on hinduism but what we all have in common is the "thread of hinduism" that keeps us together...and the idea for this place(forum) also came from these close friends and I am glad that I can help out...

hope this helps. of course, vedic can add to this...

Ram
03 May 2006, 04:23 PM
Hello vedickings, I suppose you still remember me? ( I was on CF for a while)

satay
03 May 2006, 04:27 PM
I had a friend on the hindunet forums called proudvedic (very knowledgeble) but I cannot locate him right now...I wish somehow he appears here soon and also another friend Ramesh (grames)...Ramesh and proudvedic where the heck are you guys?

Hare Krishna!

vedic_kings
03 May 2006, 06:22 PM
ramkish42,

Nice to meet you! I will tell you somethings about myself.

First of all, I got into the world of Hinduism through Ayurveda, which lead to Raja Yoga (eight limbs). I have been studying Ayurveda and Raja Yoga, as well as may other paths of Yoga like Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga for 12 years. I have study a great deal on Yoga alchemy (Prana, Tejas and Ojas). I have done much Yoga postures (Asana) and Pranayama over the years as well. Most of my knowledge is from David Frawley

As far as the Gods and Goddess, there are so many to understand, and im still learning them all, like I said Shakti is most interesting at this time.

Singhi Kaya - Nice to meet you:)

I would be glad to answer any qusetion you may have, and I hope I can learn from you too:)

Ram - How are you:) I remember you well from the CF.

satay - Thanks for your kind words:)

I hope your freinds find this forums. Is proudvedic also proudHindu on the CF?

Also, could we have a Ayurveda forum?

Regrads Vedic.

vedic_kings
03 May 2006, 09:16 PM
Oh I would like to add that I study much of Vedanta philosophy of Self-realization, mostly by Ramana Maharshi:)

hinduforce
05 May 2006, 09:42 AM
Namaste Everyone I am new to this forum :)
i am from kerala doing mca ...

HINDU CULTURE IS THE LIFE BREATH OF HINDUSTAN.PROTECT IT .

satay
05 May 2006, 10:39 AM
namaste,
Welcome to the forums!

Finally we have a member of hinduRashtra...let the games begin my friend...:)
But familiarize yourself with the site rules first...:D

grames
08 February 2007, 03:46 AM
Hello Satay,

Me here in Bangalore :) Just reading some messages posted here and this forums looks very neat and nice. :) Congradulations for the best effort.

satay
08 February 2007, 09:33 AM
Hello Satay,

Me here in Bangalore :) Just reading some messages posted here and this forums looks very neat and nice. :) Congradulations for the best effort.

Hey grames!!!

It's been a very long time!! Very nice to see you and a couple of your posts here.

I have been missing you and your posts...hope to see you here more often.

Send me a note...want to hear everything new since the last time we talked (over a year ago!!)

Hare Krishna!
:bowdown:

grames
31 August 2009, 07:28 AM
It is like over three years i guess. :)

Life in India is very different and i think i am adjusted to this life style and now trying to make time for the soul.

Will contribute from now on my dear satay.

Also, i am really proud of you as i see you as a person who is into "actions" and not just talks. This is real noble effort and my heartful appreciations for this effort of running this forum.

Thanks.

rkpande
31 August 2009, 07:46 AM
Welcome vedic kings, at least i fond one interested in yoga. looking forward to your posts on yoga.
regards
rk