PDA

View Full Version : Yudhamanyu: Site rules

yudhamanyu
14 October 2007, 12:05 PM
namaskar yudhamanyu,

When you are ready to talk without emotional attachment and without personal attacks you may answer my first post and the points listed therein.

The rest of your post is simply promotion of your guru and according to the rules of the site, promoting personal business is against the rules so I have no choice but to delete the rest of your post.

Thanks,
ps: still waiting for your pm regarding items in post 2.

Well, I am not involved in the Art of Living at the moment . I support them as an institution that does great good to the world unselfishly.

If you find this against the rules of the " Hindu " forum, I must say that I am pretty impressed !!!

yudhamanyu
14 October 2007, 12:06 PM
And wait for my reply to the Zakir Naik dude which i am carving out right now.

Piece of cake, really.

satay
14 October 2007, 12:10 PM
Well, I am not involved in the Art of Living at the moment . I support them as an institution that does great good to the world unselfishly.

If you find this against the rules of the " Hindu " forum, I must say that I am pretty impressed !!!

Here are the rules for clarity,

No Commercial or Self Promotion: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of another website, forum, e-mail address, business, MLM, activity, or any other entities with which you are affiliated (i.e. no self-promotion).

To keep things fair though, my offer of us choosing a different member to moderate our posts for this discussion is still there on the table...

When you are ready to answer post 1, I will respond. There is no point for us to personally attack each other. Ravi is a clever business man in my view and an enlightened guru in yours if this is where we must leave it then so be it....yet, it will be helpful if you can address other points in post 1.

satay
14 October 2007, 12:13 PM
And wait for my reply to the Zakir Naik dude which i am carving out right now.

Piece of cake, really.

Yes, indeed it is a piece of cake was my point. Why ravi couldn't eat this piece of cake...not sure...

However, when you are ready to address the remaining points in my post 1, I will be delighted to join this thread again.

In the meantime, I will assume that my points stated in post 1 are valid until I hear any opposition from you.

yudhamanyu
14 October 2007, 12:20 PM
Here are the rules for clarity,

No Commercial or Self Promotion: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of another website, forum, e-mail address, business, MLM, activity, or any other entities with which you are affiliated (i.e. no self-promotion). .

Easy again. I am not at all connected to the Art of Living in any professional manner , not even as a volunteer.

When you are ready to answer post 1, I will respond. There is no point for us to personally attack each other. Ravi is a clever business man in my view and an enlightened guru in yours if this is where we must leave it then so be it....yet, it will be helpful if you can address other points in post 1.

Rules are indeed needed for discipline.

I apologize if I have broken any, though I don't see any.

However I would like to know what forum rules are there for censuring and disciplining someone who vilifies popular Hindu spiritual masters. ( sri Sri Ravi Shankar is indeed popular as his institiuion is the fastest growing hindu organisation in India and the world and he has millions of followers. His comments are indeed an insult to everyone of them. )

My sensibilities were extremely hurt by reading the non-stop disparaging views of Satay on Sri Sri Ravi Shankar .

satay
14 October 2007, 12:21 PM
Rules are indeed needed for discipline.

I apologize if I have broken any, though I don't see any.

However I would like to know what forum rules are there for censuring and disciplining someone who vilifies popular Hindu spiritual masters. ( sri Sri Ravi Shankar is indeed popular as his institiuion is the fastest growing hindu organisation in India and the world. )

My sensibilities were extremely hurt by reading the non-stop disparaging views of Satay on Sri Sri Ravi Shankar .

Since post is simply inappropriate in this thread and you are derailing the thread I will move this post to an appropriate forum.

When you are ready to focus on post 1, we will continue...
thanks,

yudhamanyu
15 October 2007, 01:00 AM
But I have not got my answer.

You unfairly criticized Vivekananda, and then apologised, and then started vilifying Sri Sri consistently ,which is highly unbecoming of a hindu forum 'moderator ' and has never apologized yet for that .

Your baseless insults to Sri Sri is indeed a grave insult and slap to the millions of devotees of Sri Sri in India and all over the world.

What indeed are the forum rules to prevent someone, especially the 'moderator ' , from disparaging and insulting hindu spiritual masters and hinduism, and creating a very disturbing example.

yudhamanyu
15 October 2007, 11:58 AM
Yes, indeed it is a piece of cake was my point. Why ravi couldn't eat this piece of cake...not sure....

Sri Sri loves cakes and eats them. However here his priority was not any Hindu vs Muslim fight or war, but to create an atmosphere of peace , tolerance and love, and to destroy the intolerance.

That was his main objective.

To defeat Zakir Naik's silly questions is quite an easy thing for Sri Sri with his formidable intellectual and yogic powers, which I have witnessed. He has taken on bigger dudes. This guy zakir naik is really cute and Sri Sri obviously feels compassion for his innocence and naivete and ignorance.

As I said before , if you read the discussion, you can easily understand that Sri Sri is more interested in fostering peace and tolerance and understanding rather than any intellectual domination bs , which he is quite capable of. That Zakir Naik kept on emphasising his religion is great and not others , is the tragedy of islam , which is quite obvious to any intelligent person anywhere in the world.

I truly admire your 'intelligence ' for failing to notice this clear fact.

And the piece of cake is with respect to the answers that I am carving out for Zakir dude and company.

In the meantime, I will assume that my points stated in post 1 are valid until I hear any opposition from you.

And what about answers to my questions about your insulting revered Hindu figures like Swami Vivekananda and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar , that too in your capacity as a MODERATOR.

What about them. Give your answers as well.

There should be a moderator to moderate the debatants ,when they err.

But who is there to moderate the moderator , when he goes wrong.

This is indeed a significant question.

Anyway I will address your points after i finish my reply to
zakir naik, and we will get back to your Vivekananda and Sri Sri 'bashing'.

satay
15 October 2007, 12:21 PM
Anyway I will address your points after i finish my reply to
zakir naik, and we will get back to your Vivekananda and Sri Sri 'bashing'.

In the meantime, I assume that you are unable to provide any logical answers to my questions on the 'yudhamanyu discussion' thread for whatever reason.

I will be waiting...

Do you at least have time to address post 2 of that thread and send me the information in a pm as you had so boldly declared earlier?