PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Sagefrakrobatik
03 November 2007, 03:27 PM
I dont normally introduce myself on forms i just let the posts reflect who i am. Neverthless allow me to introduce my self. My name is David and i am a member of hinunet. I stopped going there because to my chagrin, the disscussions didnt seem to be going anywhere. Hopefully this time around it will be different. So far this forum seems to be getting a lot of traffic so lets keep our fingers crossed. :)

sarabhanga
03 November 2007, 10:09 PM
Namaste David,

Welcome to HDF :)

Eastern Mind
04 November 2007, 08:51 AM
Namaste as well. Feel free to jump in.

satay
05 November 2007, 12:23 AM
I dont normally introduce myself on forms i just let the posts reflect who i am. Neverthless allow me to introduce my self. My name is David and i am a member of hinunet. I stopped going there because to my chagrin, the disscussions didnt seem to be going anywhere. Hopefully this time around it will be different. So far this forum seems to be getting a lot of traffic so lets keep our fingers crossed. :)

Yes, your online handle looked very familiar. Thanks for finally joining the HDF.

I am sad to see that the hindunet has become a safe haven fo spammers; this has been going on for quite sometime now and mods there (including myself) have tried to contact the owners but no response...

meez
06 November 2007, 09:53 AM
Welcome to HDF!