PDA

View Full Version : Questions(heals my depression)

skhandelwal
08 January 2008, 11:36 AM
1. I have noticed that ignorance brings bliss. For instance, we always need a belief system to rely on, to be completely open minded, is equal to going crazy. However, why do we need a belief system?

2. We solely live for the purpose of sharing ourselves. Weather it is sharing of happiness(love), or sharing of accomplishment(proving yourself), or even sharing of truth......this got to me....when I imagined myself living lonely, all the questions disappeared(such as why are we here), there doesn't seem to be a point to know if there is no one to tell it to. So I guess the question is, why does loneliness kills us?

3. I learn in my yogic spiritual ascending experience that now the time has come to remove all the boundaries...to forgive, forget, unlearn, and unjudge everything. These preconceived notions are the problems of all the miseries.
However, even after that questions such as what is right or wrong remains. It is more of a fear than an urge to seek the truth....I just want all of yours' support that it is ok to let it all go. I just have these tight feelings of responsibility, nobleness, etc.(I know osho says anyone who gives you a belief system is your enemy)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PBEIeRSLb8k

4. Why do we love ourself?(why do we not like erasing our existence?)

5. Why do we procastinate....or give up hope? For instance...aah, I'll probably won't succeed anyways...so there is no point trying it now.
Another example, we get the answer, we know what we are suppose to do...but we lack the enthusiasm...or feel lazy to carry out the action....as if we are in tamsic mode...why?

Bob G
08 January 2008, 11:58 AM
my pov: A truthful "belief system" in action follows patterns (so to speak) that are in sync with universal laws as much as possible. Many of these patterns or laws can be observed in nature if we just quiet down and then watch, listen and follow Her power that we are really part of.

skhandelwal
08 January 2008, 12:21 PM
But according to tantra yoga, to become truly detached, we have to be empty-minded....no beliefs, no principles, only see the world as it is....not as we are.

yajvan
08 January 2008, 01:50 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~
But according to tantra yoga, to become truly detached, we have to be empty-minded....no beliefs, no principles, only see the world as it is....not as we are.

Namaste

become truly detached,

You may be mixing up the path with the end result... these things you mention are some of the expereinces a muni will experince when posessed of the SELF, it is not the means.

pranams

skhandelwal
08 January 2008, 04:00 PM
I believe it is the difference in the path....I am following Osho's teachings. Anyways, here are some questions that any person from any background can answer.

1. Why do we get down?
2. Why do we self-destruct?
3. Why do we resist nonexistense?

sarabhanga
09 January 2008, 03:33 AM
An empty-minded tantram with no principles is a very dangerous vehicle.

Those who do not know need a belief system to guide them. And someone who gives you an effective belief system is a guru, not an enemy! Only correct guidance can direct you towards the ultimate aim, and only when the goal is truly sighted should the guide ever be abandoned.

I learn in my yogic spiritual ascending experience that now the time has come to remove all the boundaries...to forgive, forget, unlearn, and unjudge everything.

However, even after that questions such as what is right or wrong remains. It is more of a fear than an urge to seek the truth

If there are any such doubts, then you have not progressed beyond the base condition of mUlAdhAra, where a sure foundation in the restraints and controls of yama-niyama must be established before any true spiritual ascent is possible.

It is dangerous for someone without the restraints of yama and ignorant of dharma to just let go of everything and “explode”, desiring only personal enjoyment and diverse adventure.

skhandelwal
09 January 2008, 03:38 PM
Why do I have these questions? The slump I am in right now...results in me being, creative/spiritual. But these questions, deniel, and all the problems result from failure....it is the cause of our enlightenment and our end. Why?

B/c I learned to shine w/ only the sun...however, when we fall, we start learning how to shine by our ownself...it is the art of walking on our own, solitude.
However, when we love/like something....don't we get attached to it? Meaning, we likes its absence a little less? For instance, the flavor of the appetite, liking one food, results in unsatisfaction from another....so what is the answer behind all this? Do I need to start tracing the love within me...? How do I do that?

The failures seek answers, b/c winners are already happy w/ how things are turning out, b/c they are on the better end. Is this how we are? Do we not bother as long as we are satisfied? Is only unsatisfaction results in rebellion? Why?

Why do we exist?
What is happening?
When does it all end?